Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

love the pic and the video :)

just read an article saying that The Revenant had more than a million entries in France BEFORE the Oscars, so in 4 days, in comparison Wolf Of Wall Street and Inception had 1 milion entries in an entire week.

They've Won the Oscar – So What Now? What's Next for Leonardo DiCaprio, Alicia Vikander & the Academy Awards' Big Winners

Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio finally nabbed an Oscar after five nominations, taking home the Best Actor statuette on Sunday. 

DiCaprio's impassioned acceptance speech about climate change is actually closely tied to his new project. According to The Revenant star's rep, DiCaprio is hard at work on an yet-to-be-named environmental documentary. 

"They are almost wrapped and headed into edit," the actor's rep tells PEOPLE. 

The doc is a part of DiCaprio's multi-year, multi-project deal with Netflix, which was announced last year. 

DiCaprio told Parade last month that he's filmed interviews in Paris, Argentina and the Arctic for the film. "It was an eye-opening experience," he told the magazine. 

Sources confirmed to Variety last summer that the actor will also star in Marin Scorsese's adaptation of The Devil in the White City as serial killer H.H. Holmes. 

They've Won the Oscar – So What Now? What's Next for Leonardo DiCaprio, Alicia Vikander & the Academy Awards' Big Winners

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20985752_20991033,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Full list of Leo's awards this season for The Revenant, 28!!!   :o

Academy Award, Golden Globe, BAFTA Film Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, EDA Award, AACTA International Award, ACCA, BSFC Award, Critics Choice Award, COFCA Award, CFCA Award, DFWFCA Award, DFCS Award, Dorian Award, GFCA Award, KCFCC Award, Sierra Award, NFCS Award, NTFCA Award, OFCC Award, PFCS Award, SDFCS Award, Satellite Award, Seattle Film Critics Award, SLFCA Award, TFCA Award, UFCA Award, WAFCA Award

Correct me if I'm wrong, the source is http://leonardofanuk.tumblr.com/

7 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

thanks for the updates, girls.  :flower:  I love this reactions videos... I made one too, but I wouldn't post because I look ridiculous, lol.   :rofl: 

Omg me too ! Haha 

i do have a good screen capture of jumping of joy lol