Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

33 minutes ago, skinnyminnie90 said:

What Rihanna joke? I wanna hear/see it. :wub6yh2cm:

It was during Chris Rocks opening monologue. It was actually about the whole diversity thing. He was basically making a point that there's no point in jada Pinkett Smith boycotting the oscars because it's not like they'd care if she came or that she was invited..... and then Chris Rock compared that with him (Chris) not being invited to Rihanna's underwear. I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it.  Chris never mentioned Leo during that. In case that was what you were wondering

heres the clip if you want to hear it yourself. The Jada/Rihanna joke starts at 2:55 mark

Chris did mention Leo a little later on when he was making a point that non white actors should be given the same chance. Then he said like Leo, who "gets all these great parts" Go to the 8.25 mark to see that part

Then Chris mentioned Leo a little later on again during the whole Girl Scouts cookie thing where Girl Scouts go in the audience selling cookies. Chris jokingly was pushing Leo to buy cookies because as he stated "you make 30 million dollars" 

I have no words to describe how happy I'm right now. What a special night for Leo, for us, for the world. It's so heart touching to see how Leo moves the people. What a great speech. What a great actor. What a great man. God, I love him so much. CONGRATS LEO. Nobody deserves this award more than him :heart:

Some pics via zimbio ;)

wAtbpnZt.jpg JoBFHDjI.jpg YXWIrfD9.jpg ZeGahNlu.jpg MH0jbnh8.jpg VH7sbP0E.jpg fTlGI7nM.jpg U7c0wYB7.jpg K6K1M5lM.jpg 4eLIxje4.jpg oVJBeSje.jpg 2jjioAHO.jpg cBNa6Fzs.jpg AWGmu7uf.jpg 7YRZ3dEJ.jpg e1HtpiWH.jpg 0uWmvgRP.jpg EoCjzb9I.jpg 8avreE2e.jpg fBlAQJsU.jpg YYRZjpUd.jpg R3wTTj7n.jpg T5fIFKSj.jpg iK7OIpsc.jpg UMpfNtdY.jpg GdYxcifZ.jpg LZH0rCal.jpg WmlC9ByU.jpg kShsaIN5.jpg SolSLUQo.jpg RjHJg3gL.jpg Psn63LrO.jpg CEGfVT3o.jpg epypRTd1.jpg DdKWJUlJ.jpg ruZiTXUv.jpg nrPPVqnN.jpg YqEAxwzv.jpg g5fevVc3.jpg RaKD63qb.jpg zzIZmDGz.jpg oITc66zo.jpg pWWxiJ4Z.jpg hDPrWgPP.jpg 8pQf4IkM.jpg UpFd3jyS.jpg 5SijNDId.jpg UEtKEnnp.jpg

Wow so much going on !! 

Thank ni your everyone for all the videos and everything

All Leo's pal posted pics on their Instagram (Leo is even in one ! Amazing lol) but I don't know how to post Instagram pics like you all do :angry:

I love the Variety video when he gets his Oscar engrave it's so cute "do you dot bus every year ? I wouldn't know !" :D

And mexicans are great party pals apparently haha 

It's so so good to see all the love on the Internet, never saw this before, I'm very proud 

it's a great day for all of us !!

:excited:

@BarbieErin Rihanna question answered above :D And I know isnt Erin just the coolest?

I am still so over the moon. Hell I'm late for class right now I can't lift myself up from my seat :laugh: I'm so happy for him, you can see in all the videos he is SOOO HAPPY SO GIDDY just you can see the joy behind his eyes and that makes me happy. I'm happy to share this moment with all you amazing Leo fans on here who keep us updated with everything wonderful going on with this man :heart:

4 hours ago, SweetGaby said:

OOOHHHH LEEOOO!:wub::laugh:

I LOVE THIS. "You do this every year? I wouldn't know *smirk" :rofl: And why does he say "My wife is here tonight" I don't get that part :p 

36 minutes ago, katchitup said:

I LOVE THIS. "You do this every year? I wouldn't know *smirk" :rofl: And why does he say "My wife is here tonight" I don't get that part :p 

Oh didn't hear that before you brought it up, I hope he's not talking about his mother haha 

im so fucking happy for him !!! i still cannot believe he finally won it :clap::clap::clap::clap:  and now for his next movie he will be Academy Award Winner Leonardo Dicaprio :excited:

Thank you all for the pics and the videos ; i really loved how his emotions took over when he was first on stage everyone could see that it meant so much for him :clap:

Leo talks about standing ovation/his speech on GMA

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/oscars-2016-leonardo-dicaprio-reacts-standing-ovation/story?id=37278480

Calibi

Very much appreciate you posting all the Twitter reactions to Leo's win from various celebs :flower:

SweetGaby

Both Variety vids you posted were adorable , tks  :flower:

Jade

Wow , so many pix,  tks  :flower:

Kat

What was great about Leo's Oscar moment is it played out just like I always 'dreamed /hoped' it would play out with a standing ovation from the Academy audience  :heart:

As to Leo's comment "My wife is here" , it seemed to me that they were listening to the music as he taps on counter and tells him "I knew you would remember it "  and then they proceeded to  talk about next  song that was playing  and the lyrics  , or he was referring to Kate :idk:

As to Twitter ,  loved that Leo broke the Twitter record  almost doubling it = be it at the theater or during an award show = Leo had drawing power !!!

Masha

Yes, you could see when he first walked on stage the tears glistening in his eyes :heart:

Leo's comments about his fan support from backstage interview

He reflected on the support he’d received on his road to the Oscars, in response to a question that mentioned the public White House petition that called for President Obama to step in and give him the award. “It all feels incredibly surreal,” he said. “It’s surreal because you can’t reach out and physically meet everybody. You hear it on the Internet and from other people, and the truth is we always strive for the best in what we do, but this year I’ve been overwhelmed with such support by so many fans and so many people in the industry. It’s shocking actually and what can I say except I’m very grateful.”

http://deadline.com/2016/02/leonardo-dicaprio-wins-oscar-best-actor-2016-academy-award-1201710537/

Oh right thanks for the answer, fash. I heard him talking about Jada but I just didn't listened him talking about Rihanna, lol.  And the other Leo's mentions he did I saw, hehe.   :p

Oh, now it's explained why my internet were ABSOLUTELY slow after Leo won... damn, I almost couldn't do anything, like seriously... Leo broke twitter and internet in general.   :laugh: