Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OMG, yes, the standing ovation he received was gahh, beautiful and his speech just AMAZING!!! Best of the night for sure.

Oh and BIG CONGRATS to Emmanuel Lubesky and Alejandro, this 2 genius, I'm soo happy they won, just wish The Revenant had won best picture because I simply LOVE THIS MOVIE.   

Can I repeat my previous post? here it goes, haha.   :D

OH MY, I can't even describe with words my happiness, I don't have it... I'm just like really emotinal right now. Well, when Julianne said his name I jumped, scremead and than finally cried like crazy, like in his whole speech and I was crying... it was sooooo thrilling that I can't explain. Than they showed Kate Winslet crying... omg.    

LET'S CELEBRATE THIS WONDERFUL DATE!!!   :excited:

LEO, YOU DESERVED THIS SOO MUCH, THE OSCAR IS YOURS!!!  :ddr::clap::woohoo::chicken::guitar::stormy:    

299c01c3_fireworks.gif

Girls, I dont even know what to say, I cried like a freak.

OUR MAN, OUR LEO, OUR HERO HAS WON THAT F*** OSCAR! FINALLY!

My gooooooooooosh it was like a dream. Just the way he deserved, the standing ovation, the speech, everything. It was better. 

AND ERIN, PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, IM NOT OKAY, DONT POST THINGS LIKE, UNLESS YOU GONNA GO TO A AFTERPARTY AND BE WITH HIM AGAIN! LOL DONT GIVE ME HOPES GIRL. 

GOooooosh I love Erin