Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Posey I agree 100 %!!

Thanks ox for the Django stills! Love That still of leo blowing smoke out of his nose and his sadistic smile.

Wendylorene and angelwings :hug:

Thanks barbie for another pic from the darby :)

From today's NY Post

Leonardo DiCaprio and his supermodel girlfriend Erin Heatherton, who’ve been dating since late December, are still going very strong. A spy spotted the couple looking affectionate and cozy and giving a standing ovation for a performance by up-andcoming rock ’n’ roll guitarist Gary Clark Jr. during a private party thrown by Warner execs Lyor Cohen and Todd Moskowitz at the Darby on Tuesday night. DiCaprio took a photo with a fan and was seen giving Pharrell Williams a huge hug. Reps for DiCaprio and Heatherton had no comment. Zoe Saldana, Estelle, Q-Tip, Questlove, Swizz Beatz and Darby owners Richie Akiva and Ronnie Madra also attended.

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...M#ixzz1x77yYQ00

Posey

Agree with your sentiments (Y)

As to Samuel Jackson, he has lots of scenes with Leo . So while I'm not sure why he didn't appear in trailer, he is a major player once they move to Candyland .

Wendylorene

Welcome :wave:

Thanks for more bike pix :)

Barbie and Kat

Thanks for more Darby pix :)

Wijn

Thanks for Baz article :)

Also I've been meaning to tell you I love your siggi array of ladies .

Pink Couture

Thanks for Leo tumbr :)

Wijn

Thanks for Baz article :)

Also I've been meaning to tell you I love your siggi array of ladies .

Awww thank you :wub:

Just a little thing: If anyone wants a set too, let me know, I love (and need :p ) to practice! :)

So did Leo attend the party with Q-Tip, or did they just happen to be at the same place?

I think it's cute they still have such a lasting friendship :hehe:

I don't know how many of you are familair with Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds , but the phrase that became the 'catch phrase' for the movie was Waltz's "Bingo !"

I love how in most of the trailer reviews I've read they tend to lead or mention Leo's line "

For nearly a minute of this trailer, Django Unchained appears to be a solemn film about slavery and its savage, deadly toll. We see scars on the backs of slaves, chains around their feet, and hear Johnny Cash mournfully singing "

" as night falls.

But you knew that wouldn't last. As soon as Christoph Waltz, playing bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz, fires the first shot from his revolver, the soundtrack switches to James Brown's "The Big Payback," and we know we're watching a Quentin Tarantino movie.

As the title of that James Brown classic suggests, Django Unchained is, like many of Tarantino's movies, a revenge flick. Jamie Foxx plays a slave named Django whose wife Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) is being held captive by Francophile plantation owner Calvin Candie—played with obvious relish by Leonardo DiCaprio, who looks unusually loose and funny in this trailer, and whose acting will clearly be the talk of Christmas. (Both this film and The Great Gatsby are scheduled to open on December 25.)

Schultz is hunting a gang called the Brittle Brothers, but he does not know what they look like, and Django does. So they team up. For a moment, the movie starts to look like Lethal Weapon meets The Searchers.

Above all, though, it looks like a Quentin Tarantino picture. As with his last film, Inglourious Basterds, the director has taken an impossibly fraught historical subject and given it his own irreverent, pastiche-y, unapologetically exuberant twist. Even more than the fun performances and Tarantino's unmistakeable dialogue ("You kill white folks and they pay you for it? What's not to like?"), the most exciting thing in the trailer may be the gorgeous shots of Wyoming, California, and Louisiana, where the movie was shot. I'm very curious to see what the director does with such rich (not to mention cinematically loaded) visual material.

Mr. Tarantino, you had my curiosity. Now you have my attention.

Wijn

From some of the reports I've read on various music blogs, Q-Tip performed at one point in the party, so it seems, besides Gary Clark, Leo was there to support his friend as well :)

YEEEESSSSSSSS, wooohooooo...

tumblr_lb58ipjf921qa5ayto1_400.gif

Django’s trailer… AWESOME. This movie is a must see, a masterpiece.

“He is a rambunctious sort, ain't he?” I love it... motherf*cker! Sorry, I cant contain myself. I've watched about 10 times now, and I can't stop see it. Oh dear Lord, only on Christmas? Really??????? Best Christmas E-V-E-R... I'm sold!

And pics of THE couple???? On the same day???? This can't be real...

tumblr_m2oc9mCq2D1qjqn87.gif

Yes, Pop Sugar , or should we say Ramey Pix, got the locale wrong, as in pix below you can see the advertisement on side of famed Duplex Cabaret Bar bldg

Well done, detective Ox.

Erin must be Leo's favorite "toy"... first chance he has goes to NY. (ok, sarcasm off)

Barbie and Oxford... I second that ;).

Those rumors about Leo being in a Hospital... how crazy are those people? Man, some chicks should visit a psychologist... I felt my heart stop.

Thanks everybody... my day couldn't start better...

SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.webp

Nanda

I must tell you I so much always enjoy your post ; your accompanying gifs are hilarious :)

Rillio

Thanks for Paramount behind the scene pix with Charlize :)

I do plan on buying Vanity Fair issue for the anniversary pix, and I hope the article might include the extra pix shown on ET

Great black & white of Leo & Kate :)

tumblr_m55docoJ1d1qd1nklo1_500.jpg

Thanks a bunch Rillo , they make such a lovely pair! :hehe::wub:

That's what I was hoping/thinking Ox :flower:

One of the many positive Django-trailer reviews (I really haven't seen many negatives :laugh: ) I personally agree on a high level with:

http://blogs.metro.co.uk/film/be-thankful-leonardo-dicaprio-has-finally-let-loose-in-django-unchained/

GAH, SO EXCITED!

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself here, I'm new in this forum, actually I've been reading about a while, but this is the first time I'm posting.

My name is Gabriela, but you can call me Gaby, I'm brazillian and I'm 23 years old....I've been a Leo fan forever, since the first moment I saw him onscreen...And I think is always great to share your interests and passions with other people, so I can share Leo with you girls LOL, I'm kidding but I do think we can have a great time here.

Thanks for all the info and pics you all posted. Cant wait for django and loved the pics with Erin.

See you all ;*

P.S: I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm trying my best LOL

Pink: thanks for the pic.

Girl: thanks for the find about the lucky actress, she's very beautiful.

wijn: thanks for the article. And I totally agree with you on this:

I know its a very though movie, but I hope there will be a tiny bit of Leo-romance involved

wendylorene: thanks for Leo and Erin pics.

ox: thanks for the article and trailer review. This line is so true: Calvin Candie—played with obvious relish by Leonardo DiCaprio.

rillio: thanks for the lovely pic of Leo and Charlize, they seem to be good friends for years. I hope she could play Leo's wife in Wolf.

thanks wijn for another review and thanks kat for the pic.