Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you for all the news and thank you Rillio for this pic with Charlize :wub2: I love them !

Petition for them to do a movie together? :clap: Where I sign??? :laugh:

something dark, romantic, and funny, please!!!

Sex scenes, a lot of kiss :whistle: ... Nobody dies :laugh:

Thank you for all the news and thank you Rillio for this pic with Charlize :wub2: I love them !

Petition for them to do a movie together? :clap: Where I sign??? :laugh:

something dark, romantic, and funny, please!!!

Sex scenes, a lot of kiss :whistle: ... Nobody dies :laugh:

I sign for this one... :laugh: haha.

my favorite of all Leo's movie is the Aviator, I really loved it, it was fantastic!

I will love to see Leo passionate with his work again, like the beginning of his career, he was so relax and charm, with this I not saying that I don't love his recent work, I feel really proud of him, about who he became, and also I understand that the time pass and we change, but how great was to see that Leo! [media=]

wow loved the trailer! :ddr: great one! :dance:

can't wait for another one :laugh:

thanks girls! :wave:

welcome, Gaby! :wave: nice to have one more fan! :wave: which is your favourite Leo film and role ??? :p

Thanks everyone!

Well, that is not a easy question....I love most of his movies, I guess that I admire that in him so much, because he is not only a great actor, but he makes great choices too.

I will say that as a movie, my favorite would be Inception, its a challeging movie, with a great story and so creative and entertaining. Loved it (I dont know if my expectations are too big, but after I saw "The great gatsby" trailer, I think that is about to change lol)

Now my favorite character...I love Jack, I love Billy, but Danny Archer is my weakness...perfect, as his performance...I would say is my favorite perfomance but than I remember Whats Eating Gilber Grape and shutter island...see...that guy is too good! ;)

Tks Shirah and Osa for the vid!!Flower%20for%20you.gif

Tks for the articles too girls,I'm glad to see all the positive reviews about our beloved Leo!make%20it%20clap.gif As I said here before this year will be Leo's year,I'm sure about it!And I'm also pretty sure we will see his handsome face printed in many magazine covers! :hehe:

That pic with Leo and Charlize is recent?

oh god i can't wait until he starts doing magazines. i hope he does ALL OF THEM! esquire/esquire UK, GQ/GQ UK, interview mag, vanity fair, omg every magazine ever created

hopefully he'll get creative in the photo shoots and channel either gatsby or calvin ;)

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself here, I'm new in this forum, actually I've been reading about a while, but this is the first time I'm posting.

My name is Gabriela, but you can call me Gaby, I'm brazillian and I'm 23 years old....I've been a Leo fan forever, since the first moment I saw him onscreen...And I think is always great to share your interests and passions with other people, so I can share Leo with you girls LOL, I'm kidding but I do think we can have a great time here.

Thanks for all the info and pics you all posted. Cant wait for django and loved the pics with Erin.

See you all ;*

P.S: I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm trying my best LOL

Welcome brazilian girl!! I'm from Brazil as well!!Flower%20for%20you.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

wow loved the trailer! :ddr: great one! :dance:

can't wait for another one :laugh:

thanks girls! :wave:

welcome, Gaby! :wave: nice to have one more fan! :wave: which is your favourite Leo film and role ??? :p

Thanks everyone!

Well, that is not a easy question....I love most of his movies, I guess that I admire that in him so much, because he is not only a great actor, but he makes great choices too.

I will say that as a movie, my favorite would be Inception, its a challeging movie, with a great story and so creative and entertaining. Loved it (I dont know if my expectations are too big, but after I saw "The great gatsby" trailer, I think that is about to change lol)

Now my favorite character...I love Jack, I love Billy, but Danny Archer is my weakness...perfect, as his performance...I would say is my favorite perfomance but than I remember Whats Eating Gilber Grape and shutter island...see...that guy is too good! ;)

so nice! I love The Aviator,What's Eating Gilbert grape,Total Eclipse.... mostly I love when he plays crazy,eccentric people,and would love him to play comedy :blush: my wish also was villain but he plays it in Django :drr: so only comedy is left :laugh:

oh god i can't wait until he starts doing magazines. i hope he does ALL OF THEM! esquire/esquire UK, GQ/GQ UK, interview mag, vanity fair, omg every magazine ever created

hopefully he'll get creative in the photo shoots and channel either gatsby or calvin ;)

:clap: :dance: that's what I'm waiting for! :ddr: magazine covers are my dimension! :rofl:

princess

When Leo sees a camera he does the Run Leo run :laugh:

:rofl:

Pami

And girls dont forget...you had my curiosity... but now you have my attention! LOL

seems this words made you forget Leo's shoulders :rofl: I wasn't expecting this from you! :/ tsk tsk tsk :no::rofl: