Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

MakeItCount

Was an e-cigarette. Gave me the impression :) Seems he really is trying to kick the habit :yes:

I hope that Erin also does ... I think it would be more easier for them also because she is very young.

Shine

Don't worry girl... There is others link. You see... not even the mighty Harvey weinstein & co can fight against the eager Leo/Tarantino fans :p

This one too girls.....http://televisao.uol.com.br/videos/assistir.htm?video=django-livre--trailer-1-04024E183272CCC12326&mediaId=12839209

Many options now hehe. But I wish I could have seen more Leo! :cry2:

Girls I'm going to put a shield for what I will say ... so be kind . :ermm:

Although I find very sweet that a man is very close to his mother (in fact I admire him because people say how he treats his mother will treat you) but always have to go out with his mom? Like all the time???...

In my case I, being the girlfriend, I would feel as if we're with a chaperone... not even give us a squeeze buttocks (just kidding) without his mother caught us... that will be very weird. I mean I would be extremely uncomfortable make out in front of her.

I think sometimes is too much...

Well remember be kind :hehe:

Although I find very sweet that a man is very close to his mother (in fact I admire him because people say how he treats his mother will treat you) but always have to go out with his mom? Like all the time???...

In my case I, being the girlfriend, I would feel as if we're with a chaperone... not even give us a squeeze buttocks (just kidding) without his mother caught us... that will be very weird. I mean I would be extremely uncomfortable make out in front of her.

i have to say, i agree with you completely

it's fine if it's just leo and irmelin going out and whatnot

but leo is almost 40, the fact that his mom is always with him while he's with erin is a little off-putting :/

but leo is almost 40, the fact that his mom is always with him while he's with erin is a little off-putting :/

Yes but I this relationship is so beautiful seriously..and I think the girlfriends of Leo need to accept this relationship :)))

+1. I always feel like I agree with you alot, Princess... but you seem to say it how it is and I like that! :) I agree, defo.