Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Neonntiger...we only need the combustion!LOL Leo is simply.....hot!

as soon as he opened his mouth, my heart was in my throat

he sounds perfect

and that smug look on his face...it really does look like he's having the time of his life playing calvin candie. i can't wait for tomorrow, i hope we get to see more of him in character.

fingers crossed that this movie is packed with physical comedy like the early reviews said ;~;

Paramount 100 Anniversary pix /ET

As always ET will put their full daily show online later today, so just check their website for link, it is not up yet.

On the show today, besides showing the Django trailer, they showed the Paramount 100 year pix, and we see Leo all dashing and handsome :)

ByPrincess

Talking about the Django cast having a blast, did you watch the video this morning where

Tom Savani talked about what Tarantino does if you fall asleep while waiting for a scene to be set up and shot ?

It sounds like an Animal House set with lots of pranks and drinks :p

Also ,thanks, for another NO sighting

He must be having a blast filming Django.

is it just me or do leo's eyes look really soft and open (for a lack of better words, haha) in the preview?

usually he's all squinty with his brows knitted, but in this one, he looks much more bright eyed. idk why but that really got me excited, this is going to be a hell of a role change for leo ;~;

Oxford

If ET showed the pic we can expect to be on the web very soon make%20it%20clap.gif

Also I had not seen the video before .. just now you mentioned. ! OMG! I can only imagine.. only boys on set, almost no female cast... beer and farts just came to my mind. :rofl:

ByPrincess

I posted the video this morning, at the 45 :00 part he talks about what happened to him when he fell asleep one day on set.

I had to wonder if Leo has his picture as well on that big bulletin board :p

Neon

I can tell we may have to give you sedatives to help calm you down to you see Calvin and Gatsby on the big screen :p