Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Argggg I CAN'T SEE IT!! ITs not you makeitcount, its my stupid computer that doesn't like to let me view vids outside of Youtube! Any other links?? And is it the fll trailer, or just the preview or tommarows show with the full trailer?

Argggg I CAN'T SEE IT!! ITs not you makeitcount, its my stupid computer that doesn't like to let me view vids outside of Youtube! Any other links?? And is it the fll trailer, or just the preview or tommarows show with the full trailer?

This might sound silly, but try double clicking the picture of Jamie Foxx. It wouldn't work for me either, then I went in a rage and just clicked everywhere and it worked when I double clicked his face :laugh: I hope it works!

I guess I will have to wait until ET tonight to see it :/

Shine: Tryed it, its just my computer. video images break on mine if its not on youtube :/ (rarely some sites work )

Oh, bummer :( I'll keep an eye out for one!

Django trailer

I loved the scene with Calvin in carriage, and when he kisses the woman's hand ; oops I have to remind myself that Calvin is a an evil man !

ByPrincess

When I saw your comment below, I thought of a recent conversation I had with fellow Leo fan .

As you know since the Django film shoot hasn't been 'picture friendly' I've often wondered if NO was actually the often mentioned Bermuda Triangle .

I mean just think of how little we would have seen of him had it not been for the various Twitter pix :idk:

However, at same time, I'm sure from Leo's perspective , he likes the fact that he has been able to film and move about the city in his spare time like just a regular guy and not always in the camera's eye for these past almost 4 months :)

I don’t know if you notice too ... but he seems much more laid relaxed in Nola than in some of the other places where he had to film a movie before.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody....rock your your body! LOL

I'm so happy after seeing this Django preview!!! Calvin....yummy yummy!Dying in 3,2,1.....run,run Pami :chicken:

So Leo was not in any hospital right? :mellow: I dont want to be widowed now! Those people are so silly,lemme kick their asses!! :weightlift:

Tks for the pics and tweets....Am I pretty enough for Leo girls? :angie: LOL Kidding,I'm so happy! :nicole: