Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

Yes, Todd Allen's tweet would have been tweeted earlier this morning , so it might be earlier today Leo flew out to his next destination.

Could be when he was seen biking yesterday that was his last day in town, and he was just in process of packing .

What a great send off with the world getting a chance to see the deliciously evil Calvin Candie today :)

I guess, next we need to start looking for sightings either in L.A. or NY :)

ByPrincess

Yes, Todd Allen's tweet would have been tweeted earlier this morning , so it might be earlier today Leo flew out to his next destination.

Could be when he was seen biking yesterday that was his last day in town, and he was just in process of packing .

What a great send off with the world getting a chance to see the deliciously evil Calvin Candie today :)

I guess, next we need to start looking for sightings either in L.A. or NY :)

maybe we'll get some pics of leo and erin together, if erin isn't working!

Okay Leo is already in New York The tweet below is from a girl who is an MTV host

He is at Gary Clark concert, so is QTip. The private concert is being held at The Darby in NY

Two people have already tweeted about him being there

]

Sowmya K@SowmyaK

Apparently Leonardo DiCaprio is here too #garyclark

The other girl who mentioned Leo is there tweeted pix below; maybe she will tweet a pix of Leo :)

x2_cccac95.jpg

Judging by other tweets, it is a private concert , tomorrow he has a public performance at Roseland Ballroom in NY

This Gary Clark Jr. must be special. Leonardo DiCaprio, Q-Tip, Pharell, Questlove and more in the house...

Kelly G.@djkellyg

Gary Clark Jr.'s private show. Heavy weight in the buildings, quest luv, Pharrell, Lyor Cohen.

thanks for the Django preview, MAN, I'am going to swoon, I have to agree with osa, such a charismatic villain, I loved his cynical smiles... smily%20new%20one.gif LOVE IT! I couldn't stop smiling all the time looking at the screen when I saw him like that. I'am envying that lady also... :whistle: Candie is sexy! All seems so amazing. :clap::ddr:

I know it's just a preview but what we can see from Leo in this is already a totally different vibe from Gatsby, I know the characters are totally the opposite. But what I want to mean is that he really seems another person, how he's able to portray any character, it's impressive. His expression here just on this seconds are already priceless.

Such a great actor, I'am so pround to be his fan, really. :blush:

Daydreaming

Just saw same tweet about Leo and Erin , infact, saw several tweets just now about them being there :)

I wonder if now that he is done filming if he will go with her to Turkey this weekend ?

And even more important, will he keep his beard ? :p

Daydreaming

Just saw same tweet about Leo and Erin , infact, saw several tweets just now about them being there :)

I wonder if now that he is done filming if he will go with her to Turkey this weekend ?

And even more important, will he keep his beard ? :p

imagine if he already shaved it off

:cry2: