Bellazon

Football

goose

Did anyone actually watch the whole Confederations Cup? I was (and am) really psyched that the upcomming World Cup will be in Africa, but the noise they were making was really nerve damaging. I don't mind african music, might say even I like it, but as I said, it wasn't music, it was just noise. :mad: Even players were complaining about it. Anyone else annoyed from it?

I didn't follow much news lately. Who else has Real signed? :|

I bet a friend on what number will Kaka' wear (he picked #5, I went with #8).

Looks like Ronaldo is going to wear #10. I can't wait to hear/read about him, and Fergie taking some cheap shots at each other.

Raul/RvN

Ribery --------Kaka------- Ronaldo

Lass ----- Diarra

Marcelo ------------------ Arbeloa

Albiol ----- Ramos

Casillas

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

That'd be their best formation possible (though I'd switch Ribery, and Ronaldo), but I bet they'll use 2 forwards in the frontline, instead of having a more powerful mid-field with Diarra-x2. And when they'll do so, more asskickery will be inevitable. :ninja:

Apparently Alonso has called the Liverpool backroom staff to say his goodbyes :cry: DAMN YOU MADRID :anger: :persuazn: Also, Garay will be recalled from Santander for the coming season in their backline, no? I don't know why they want Arbeloa. I really rated Miguel Torres a couple of seasons back but he hasn't played much since. Either way, if they want Arby, I'd demand Torres in return :yes:

And Albiol only signed for Madrid after days of deliberation. When asked how he felt about joining Madrid, he only said 'it was best for both teams'... awww he still loves Valencia :heart: :wub:

Did anyone actually watch the whole Confederations Cup? I was (and am) really psyched that the upcomming World Cup will be in Africa, but the noise they were making was really nerve damaging. I don't mind african music, might say even I like it, but as I said, it wasn't music, it was just noise. :mad: Even players were complaining about it. Anyone else annoyed from it?

I didn't follow much news lately. Who else has Real signed? :|

I bet a friend on what number will Kaka' wear (he picked #5, I went with #8).

Looks like Ronaldo is going to wear #10. I can't wait to hear/read about him, and Fergie taking some cheap shots at each other.

I watched some matches, but mostly highlights. And even then I had to switch the sound off because of the noise. It was just so annoying :|

YOU WIN! Kaka picked 8 :thumbsup: I thought he was going to take Torres' number. Wonder where Gago is going though :whistle:

That'd be their best formation possible (though I'd switch Ribery, and Ronaldo), but I bet they'll use 2 forwards in the frontline, instead of having a more powerful mid-field with Diarra-x2. And when they'll do so, more asskickery will be inevitable. :ninja:

Ronaldo can become the second striker in that formation if they use it. Ronaldo was never any good at leading the line, but he was awesome at coming from deep and that 4-5-1 formation allows him to do that...I've probably given this too much thought :ermm: :ninja: Don't know why they need Xabi when all the Diarra Bros. need to do is make a short pass to Kaka :idk:

I watched some matches, but mostly highlights. And even then I had to switch the sound off because of the noise. It was just so annoying :|

Same here - I saw the final and a few highlights. But the main memory I'll take from the tournament is of a fan caught on camera with a sign saying "Spain - S = PAIN!" :rofl:

Same here - I saw the final and a few highlights. But the main memory I'll take from the tournament is of a fan caught on camera with a sign saying "Spain - S = PAIN!" :rofl:

Are you sure it wasn't the kid that confused ice cream with warpaint?

2h74ggx.jpg

Are you sure it wasn't the kid that confused ice cream with warpaint?

Yeah, let's take a look at that once again.

fw4m6d.gif

Though I liked "Spain-S=Pain". It reminded me of an old commercial, where 6 norwegian dudes would go to a Norway game, and all of the are topless, and have one of the letters N-O-R-W-A-Y respectively sprayed on their body. Then the guy that represents letter "R" goes to pee, and loses his way, and the other five keep on watching the game till the end. I don't remeber what product the commercial was about, but it was funny because everytime something was happening, they'd jump, which would look like their reaction is "NO WAY". :laugh:

@ eNe: reports in Spanish media suggest they are very close to signing Villa :), they will almost certainly lose Samuelito to Man City :( and they're going to try and sign Palmeiras' striker Keirrison as a back-up forward.

Sorry dude, but even though there is no way I can actually hate Barca with Henry on the squad, I'm really annoyed by how unthankful they were to Eto'o throughout his years in Camp Nou. :no: I have always considered him the perfect fit to their system, and their best/ most productive player, but he has always been in shadow of Ronaldinho, and Messi. He was the man in both Champions League finals, scoring the most important goals. I think Barça definitely should have kept him. :/ Well, at least let's hope that he'll have a nice season with City join Arsenal. :D

Though if they lose him Villa is definitely the best replacement possible. I'm a little sad that he'll leave Mestalla :(, but since he was going to leave anyway, I'd much rather see him play for Barcelona, than Real, or Chelsea (who I thought were the frontrunners for Villa).

Apparently Eto'o did some things in the dressing room last year that Pep didn't approve of but kept a lid on.

Benzema on the verge of a £30m deal to go to Madrid and Ribery has come out and said he wants to leave for Madrid. I know they want to compete and sign awesome players, but this is just getting downright ridiculous :shock: :o

It was a sad sad day and it was disgusting seeing him wear a Utd jersey :yuckky:

Either way, all the best to him as long as he doesn't score against us. We should buy RvN from Madrid just for shits and giggles :laugh: