Bellazon

Football

goose

Looking at the potential forward lines (Ronaldo, Kaka, Villa vs Eto'o, Henry, Messi) I would choose Real's. Midfield is Barca's hands down. Both defenses are appalling but that'll end up great when the game finishes 12-10 :drool: :dance: The coaches will be hard to pick though... Pep or Pellegrini? :idk: Villareal smothered Barca quite well last season (in the first leg anyway) :ninja:

Looking at the potential forward lines (Ronaldo, Kaka, Villa vs Eto'o, Henry, Messi) I would choose Real's. Midfield is Barca's hands down. Both defenses are appalling but that'll end up great when the game finishes 12-10 :drool: rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif The coaches will be hard to pick though... Pep or Pellegrini? I%20dont%20know.gif Villareal smothered Barca quite well last season (in the first leg anyway) :ninja:

I know we're talking about some of the best players in the world here, but it's asking a lot to throw a bunch of strangers together in one summer and then expect them to play as a team. By the time they get an understanding going, the title race could be over. Madrid will be the team everyone wants to play as on this year's FIFA and PES games, though. That should be of some consolation for them. :laugh:

Can a team become my most hated team while addind Kaka' to their roster? Surprisingly Real Madrid demonstrated the answer is yes. After an amazing run from Barcelona, I was expecting a trunk show from Real Madrid, but they overexaggerated it. After Kaka' they signed Cristiano Ronaldo, and now it looks likely they'll get Ribery as well. As Michael* already pointed out, real life football is not PES, and superstars only become worthy when they are surrounded with good role players, not other superstars. Wasn't it the same philosophy that doomed their golden era 98-03. Hopefully this time it'll get even uglier.

BTW, Barca is trying to sign Sebastian Frey, which is the perfect fit for the biggest (and only) blackhole in their squad.

Though appearently Valdes has extended his contract.

BTW, Barca is trying to sign Sebastian Frey, which is the perfect fit for the biggest (and only) blackhole in their squad.

They need a long-term replacement for the left-flank (I hope for David Silva from Valencia :drool:... sorry Ed!). Henry is great, but he turns 32 in August, and Bojan isn't ready yet to take over. Ideally, they'd also get a quality back-up forward who can play all three positions up front. They were lucky with injuries in that department this season and they will miss Eto'o for a significant chunk of next season for the ACN. And I'd like to see them picking up some quality back-ups in defense (one CB and one CB who can also adequately play at the LB or RB position).

They need a long-term replacement for the left-flank (I hope for David Silva from Valencia :drool:... sorry Ed!). Henry is great, but he turns 32 in August, and Bojan isn't ready yet to take over. Ideally, they'd also get a quality back-up forward who can play all three positions up front. They were lucky with injuries in that department this season and they will miss Eto'o for a significant chunk of next season for the ACN. And I'd like to see them picking up some quality back-ups in defense (one CB and one CB who can also adequately play at the LB or RB position).

Damn you! But Silva can play left, right or centre if you land him, and play Henry up front. Otherwise, Messi is starting to get to grips with playing there too. I don't know who else you could buy; maybe Benzema? :idk: CBs? Marquez, Pique, Puyol and Caceras not good enough for you (Milito is perma-injured so he doesn't count)? Chiellini is a good option :drool: ...or Agger :knives:

I agree that Barça really needs a CB as well (just not considering that as a blackhole :p ), maybe even someone who can start alongside with Pique. I heard Mexes rumors, but not sure about it. If they keep Eto'o, I doubt they'll sign any other forward, not a top class one at least. But Silva might be a perfect fit.

Real keeps on annoying me. Now they signed Albiol, and rumor has it that Zidane has spoken to Ribery, and they may land him as well. And now they want Arbeloa as well. Plus it's not like they're going to stop afterwards neither. Fucking rich people. <_<

Tevez stays in Manchester, but as a City player. BTW, City is way too quite compared to what I was expecting.

And looks like Manyoo is going to get Benzema. I hate it when players I like go to the teams I hate. :mad:

I agree that Barça really needs a CB as well (just not considering that as a blackhole :p ), maybe even someone who can start alongside with Pique. I heard Mexes rumors, but not sure about it. If they keep Eto'o, I doubt they'll sign any other forward, not a top class one at least. But Silva might be a perfect fit.

Real keeps on annoying me. Now they signed Albiol, and rumor has it that Zidane has spoken to Ribery, and they may land him as well. And now they want Arbeloa as well. Plus it's not like they're going to stop afterwards neither. Fucking rich people. <_<

Tevez stays in Manchester, but as a City player. BTW, City is way too quite compared to what I was expecting.

And looks like Manyoo is going to get Benzema. I hate it when players I like go to the teams I hate. :mad:

Albiol :cry: Him and Alexis could've made such a great pairing at the back. Oh well, I guess we can keep trying to convert Maduro into a CB <_<

Raul/RvN

Ribery --------Kaka------- Ronaldo

Lass ----- Diarra

Marcelo ------------------ Arbeloa

Albiol ----- Ramos

Casillas

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

On tonight's "The Geek In You" Contest:

"What isn't relatively cheap compared to what Real is spending now?" :|

:laugh:

Still not worried about that Real team. We have the Messi'ah, The Pale One and the Professor, all of whom genuinely love Bar�a. :)

They have a bunch of mercenaries. <_<

Even Valdano admitted Real aren't as classy as Barca :D

big match for USA on Sunday! :woot:

Brasil to lose because they're so shit (minus my beautiful Kaka of course :wub:)