Bellazon

Football

goose

I think it's quite obvious that the only appropriate punishment for the Chelsea players' behaviour would be to ban the entire first team squad for the final game of the Premier League season, whoever their opponents might be (ahem).

I saw Barcelona vs. something that starts with C (yellow jerseys?) yesturday on ESPN 3 or 4. I could only see about 10 minutes before I had to go but...

Aaaaa :blush: .... I'm starting to really love this sport :blush: .

Though I can't say I look forward to the scoring as much as some. I'm developing a twisted (non-sexual :ninja: ) fetish for defense :blush: . Seeing guys bob and weave with all their devices and go the legnth of the field or most of the way and have their hard work and dreams cut off and started over again brings me a special, sick twisted glee :blush: :ninja: .

Not if last year's Manyoo-Barca tie was anything to go by :whistle: but I guess a lot has changed and there's a world of difference between 2 legs and a finals match. I'm still predicting Manyoo to come out and counter from the off though and let Barca play.