Bellazon

Football

goose

what's the Italian version like?

It's based on how players are rated on the italian newspapers (between 1 and 10, 6 being average, but ratings are almost never higher than 8 or lowen than 4). You buy 25 players (3 gk, 8 df, 8 mf, 6 fw) and every saturday you decide the formation choosing 11 of them and your score is the sum of the ratings of those players, adding this scores:

goal: +3

onw-goal: -2

goal assist: +1

missed penalty: -3

penalty save: +3

conceded goal by gk: -1

red card: -1

yellow card: -0.5

The best way to play this game is creating a league between 8-10 friends and every week you play against a different team. The more points you get, the more goals you score:

between 0 & 66: 0 goals

66 - 72: 1 goals

72 - 78: 2 goals

78 - 84: 3 goals

84 - 90: 4 goals

90 - 96: 5 goals

last week I won 2-1:

my team:

th_fant1.jpg

73 = 2 goals

my opponent:

th_fanta2.jpg

70 = 1 goal

The funniest part is the Auction at the beginning of the league, each team have the same number of credits and use them to buy the players, each player goes to the team that offers more credits.

^lol @ PK goooool!

and the Italian one does sound interesting, especially the auctioning :laugh: I don't get why you have newspapers' ratings though :idk:

You can make the Fantasy EPL one into a head-to-head league as well (we need more players for a decent league) but it's based on points; Whoever amasses the most wins. 3 pts given for win, 1 for draw and 0 for fail - like real matches.

I was going to pick him, but now that I know he has been cursed...

If only FF came with a tactics board that I could do a virtual karate kick on, Keano-style :laugh:

ok I really dont know about "football" but this is funny

and im not talking about the video maker's spelling

:laugh:

A yellow card offence if ever there was one :whistle:

Keano? or Eric? :blink:

Just the excuse I needed to post this... :laugh:

Sunderland were losing 1-0 to then League One side Northampton in a Carling Cup tie in September last year.

And in his new autobiography, Born To Score (:cain:), Dwight Yorke says: "The manager's darkening mood was made only too clear on an ominous night for his regime. There were the first signs of tension between Keano and the Sunderland supporters. But that was nothing compared to the eruption we witnessed at half-time. We knew we were in for a tongue-lashing. We waited for the fireworks. Keano emerged from the washroom, quietly, calmly.

"He asked our kit manager if he can get the tactics board. 'Sure, boss, it's over here.'

"The board goes up. And Keano takes a running jump and smashes it over with a kung-fu kick. He screamed at Danny Collins: 'Never come to me and ask for a contract again.' And then the captain Dean Whitehead, is next. 'Captain? Captain? Some f***in' captain you are,' he rages, slapping Dean about the head in the process, before turning on us all. 'I can't trust any of you!'

Damn still second in FF <_< I need to make changes :chicken:

Do you know what the wildcard is all about M*?

Not yet, no - I only just figured out how to play three up front :pinch:

If you have any questions, just ask :)

If you've made transfers, you might've noticed the Wildcard button in the transfers confirmation screen. It lets you make unlimited transfers for one gameweek only, and you can only use it once a season! Otherwise the transfers will cost points :/

Sunderland were losing 1-0 to then League One side Northampton in a Carling Cup tie in September last year.

And in his new autobiography, Born To Score (:cain:), Dwight Yorke says: "The manager's darkening mood was made only too clear on an ominous night for his regime. There were the first signs of tension between Keano and the Sunderland supporters. But that was nothing compared to the eruption we witnessed at half-time. We knew we were in for a tongue-lashing. We waited for the fireworks. Keano emerged from the washroom, quietly, calmly.

"He asked our kit manager if he can get the tactics board. 'Sure, boss, it's over here.'

"The board goes up. And Keano takes a running jump and smashes it over with a kung-fu kick. He screamed at Danny Collins: 'Never come to me and ask for a contract again.' And then the captain Dean Whitehead, is next. 'Captain? Captain? Some f***in' captain you are,' he rages, slapping Dean about the head in the process, before turning on us all. 'I can't trust any of you!'

Never heard that story! :rofl: :thumbsup:

Yorke didn't write his autobiography - it's too well-written for a footballer.

It's going to be a long long season or 2 or 5 for Milan fans :(

What's wrong with Milan? Is Flamini playing regularly?

Liverpool is just as bad this season :no:

What's wrong with Milan? Is Flamini playing regularly?

Liverpool is just as bad this season :no:

Yes Flamini has played most games.

Milan need two full backs that can help both offensively, move forward and supply to Huntelaar and others, and defensively.

Midfield has to be way more mobile and creative, they just aren't. Mix and match Flamini/Ambro/Abate/Pirlo/Seedorf/Gattuso/Jankulovski/Ronaldinho and none are enough:

Flamini Pirlo Seedorf

.......Ronaldinho.......

may be ^ ? who knows....