Bellazon

Football

goose

DATS A WRAP TEHEHE

Got to be honest, Michael, your boys took a hell of a beating. Terrible strategy, too; you play two physical titans in Jones and Bent and yet the midfield almost completely ignore them, instead deciding to launch a ridiculous torrent of utterly woeful shots from outside the box. As you said before, a team lacking in confidence.

Almost certain Stoke will beat us on Saturday, though.

No shame in losing to Villa but we never really looked like scoring and in all honesty, were beaten before the kick-off. Stunning strike though by Milner, I'd pick him for England ahead of Steven Gerrard at this point.

Oh mama, Villa beat Stoke! Tough, edgy stuff but we knew it would be. Great goal, as usual; even better result.

And now BVB are fourth in the Bundesliga! Barrios is a phenom, I can't wait for him to sign for Bayern! Or Roberto Mancini's Manchester City!

Ed, your boys took a helluva beating down at Fratton Park. Torres, for all his undoubted talent, is really starting to become a whiny little brat. Seemed determined to get in trouble, while his teammates all looked thoroughly second rate throughout. Granted, they were playing a well organised team!

Still, I fear our impending fixtures. Arsenal and Liverpool back-to-back. Oh God!

Ed, your boys took a helluva beating down at Fratton Park.

We did :cry:

Granted

:rofl: oh, fred!

Still, I fear our impending fixtures. Arsenal and Liverpool back-to-back. Oh God!

What's to fear? Arsenal maybe, but Liverpool? No. I think they will be high scoring games given Arsenal and Pool's defenses. Then again, they could be cagey affairs too considering what is at risk.

Its not about Liverpool at all, its just the law of averages say we'll slip up sooner rather than later. I mean its very unlikely anyone in the league is going to play us off the park (the only team to do so this season was Wigan!) with the team we have, but a few dodgy refereeing decisions (like at Blackburn and West Ham) and who knows? I think after the pathetic way we ended last season I've decided to be extra, extra cautious about things, so as to avoid the migraines I endured back then. I want 4th and a cup but I'm scared to consider it a realistic possibility at this stage.

Sorry about that Fred :ninja:

Told you. Didn't matter that neither side looked much good, I knew a inexplicable moment was going to work against sooner or later. Its not that I'd written these two games off, I just had a feeling that we'd run out of gas. Milner looks tired, I'm sure we'll rest a few for the FA Cup. Gotta keep on truckin', though!

• 2 weeks later...

It's not even poor anymore... it's deserved :|

Arsenal haven't had Fabregas for a while so I suspect they would have dropped points (if they have dropped any) even if they had van Persie. Important as RvP is to Arsenal's attacking juggernaut, he doesn't hold a candle to Fab's influence (well...duh! :p). Either way, Arsenal are giving Chelsea and the Mancs a good run for their money :thumbsup: unlike some other teams <_<