Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

I started putting together my free agent list for my fantasy team...1st choice is Brandon Lloyd but I think he'll be long gone by the time I pick. :ninja:

yeah he def had a break out year last year. and depending on the qb. he will prob still get drafted somewhere in the middle rounds

I want to take one rookie quarterback but I'm not sure how to make my list of priorities concerning rookie QBs. Anyone got any ideas I'm a bit lost, I don't watch college football at all. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if y'all got the memo, but the Eagles are ALL FUCKING IN

Superbowl or bust

I associate them with my ex, and Goddamn it there will be blood if they win. <_<

Mind you, my current boyfriend is from Jersey (Jets fan) living in Miami. My proud Miamian ass heckles the shit out of him (even though the Fins do fuck everything up. Lets hope Reggie helps?). So many wrestling matches that turn into angry sex facing the television.

Still rooting for my Colts and my Ravens (I know, I know, I KNOW...).

Reggie should help a little. I don't see them doing anything with the Pats and Jets in that division though sorry.

nice Otis sig :hehe:

Tell me about it! <_< I root for them because they are my home team and I do have a soft spot for them, but I don't have any delusions of them going anywhere. :laugh:

Thank you! You are the first person to recognize it. I feel like I should give you some kind of prize. Any suggestions? :D

Like matt said Eagles MIGHT be the team to beat.

Like last year they were for the most part a big play or nothing team, and that'll help early in this season too, but i wanna see them ground and pound pull of the long drives like you need to to win 14ish games in a season.

As for my rams... We missed they guys who coulda helped us :mad: Sproles, Rice etc..

i'd like to know waht the HELL the Pats are thinking taking Haynesworth and Chad. Two reclamation projects? this has disaster written all over it. Heck even Brady didn't seem excited about signing Chad (i refuse to say that ridiculous last name)

Just heard the Eagles got Ronnie Brown. :pinch: Did the league give them a $200 million cap while everyone else got $120? I can't possibly imagine how the Eagles have so much cap room to work with. Just to get under the cap and sign a guard and a FB, the Ravens had to cut a quarter of the teams starters along with several key backups. :confused:

Guys are taking paycuts to come play in not New York, not Dallas, but Philly. I think you can thank a certain jailbird. Michael Vick is like the messiah. Everyone coming to be apart of this. Can you imagine some of the play possibilities though? With Vick, Vince, Ronnie, and Desean on the field at the same time. Now that's a wildcat.

btw the NFL gods got mad and gave Mike Patterson a seizure. I don't know about his football playing but they say he should be fine with treatment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...