Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

• 2 weeks later...

Some guys on ESPN are saying, Ben's now been outplayed by the other QB in 3 Super Bowls :laugh::ninja: . Funny that in 5 some odd years it never mattered to them before...But I wonder if NFL analysts are the most fickle in sports. These are the same guys that were saying early in the day "sure the other guy may look better on paper, but Ben can't be measured by stats" which tells me if he won the game with the last drive still being vastly outplayed by Rogers the same guys would be singing his praises :ninja: .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greed has just about killed the NFL. With the injury rate higher than ever the greedy, scum owners want 2 more extra regular season games. Sounds great right? More football right? Yeah well see how you feel in the regular season when Peyton Manning sits because of his increased workload and you get to see the great Jim Sorgi. :yuckky: Also players careers will be shortened. But if I know people in this dreadful "Super Size Me" culture we live in they just want more more more no matter what. :doofywave: If they go to an 18 game regular season I could see myself losing interest in the NFL without a doubt. Even after 22 years of being a fan of the sport.

^ If you stopped watching football simply because the season went from 16 games to 18 games, you were never really a fan to begin with.

I'm on the owners' side in this. The previous CBA was more lucrative for the players, and with skyrocketing players' salaries and the rising costs of operating a team, it's only getting worse for the owners. For example, as an organization, the Green Bay Packers' net income was $4 million, according to Forbes. That's it. If I started a business and its net income was lower than what I was paying many of the individual employees, I would clearly need to rework the financial side of things.

• 2 weeks later...
I started putting together my free agent list for my fantasy team...1st choice is Brandon Lloyd but I think he'll be long gone by the time I pick. :ninja:

yeah he def had a break out year last year. and depending on the qb. he will prob still get drafted somewhere in the middle rounds