Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

^ Actually, when I said the Bears would be the easiest team to beat in the NFC, I was taking for granted (w/o even realizing it) that there's next to no chance the Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl anyway. :p So calm down!

Aaron Rodgers for Superbowl MVP that's all I'm sayin' :whistle:

You might be right about that. However, you probably thought the same about Michael Vick, and look how that turned out. :cain: You don't think the Bears have a shot? Or this is just K-Dub vs. Matt? Thought you would rooting for whoever takes on the Packers since they took out your boys. :/

You might be right about that. However, you probably thought the same about Michael Vick, and look how that turned out. :cain: You don't think the Bears have a shot? Or this is just K-Dub vs. Matt? Thought you would rooting for whoever takes on the Packers since they took out your boys. :/

I'm not like that at all. When the Giants beat the Phils this year I wanted them to win the World Series, they deserved it plus they have likable players.

I hate Jay Cutler, yea I said it. His attitude sucks. He's on the Bears so I hope they win nothing. I don't know why you like them anyway, unless you used to live in Chicago.

I'm not like that at all. When the Giants beat the Phils this year I wanted them to win the World Series, they deserved it plus they have likable players.

I hate Jay Cutler, yea I said it. His attitude sucks. He's on the Bears so I hope they win nothing. I don't know why you like them anyway, unless you used to live in Chicago.

Ok, I'll clear it up for you. I never have lived in Chicago or have family from there. I used to follow my half-brother, who was a cowboy fan, because he told me they never lose a game. However, later I found out that they do lose, and everybody loses a game here and there. So, I decided to find a team of my own. When the Bears played the Pats in '85, I went for the Bears. They won, and as they say, the rest is history.

Now, here is some advice: It's not about the player, its about the uniform. I never liked Ron Artest, until he became a Laker. I could never root for the Giants. My Dodger allegiance makes it impossible for me to do that. Tell me truthfully, would you have liked AI if he was NEVER A 76ER?

I really don't dislike anyone, so idk if i would have LOVED AI if he wasn't a sixer, but i wouldn't not like him.

funny i was watching PTI today and they had a whole segment talking about how Cutler has an off putting and arrogant personality. Guess i'm not the only one who noticed this.

and do you still like Ronron? he's not doing too hot this year.

I'd like to See Chicago vs. New York in the Super Bowl. That would give the Bears a better chance of winning instead of facing the Steelers. When you have 2 defensive teams, the team with the stronger defense usually wins, and the Steelers had like the No.#1 or No.#2 defense overall this year.