Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

• 2 weeks later...

we have such a show as well, 'germany's next topmodel', moderated by Heidi Klum (but that'S nothing new to you, I think *g*)

But I have a question: Did any of the 'America's next new topmodels' had success? I don't know any of them, so I have no idea... ?

well, I just checked it out

A couple of them look like the high fashion type, you know, skinny with ugly faces ... ew

My favourites so far, just looking at the pictures are Brooke and Jade. They're the only ones that strike me as interesting + beautiful. IMO not anyone can be one or the other, so if you're both that's even better.

I can't wait for the cat-fights!!

• 2 weeks later...
I really like Jonie and Brooke. Though Nenna is awesome. I like this one better than last season. i hated that Nicole won, but there wasn't much to choose from was there?

Yeaahh, Nnenna and Brooke are my absolute Favourites ... I thought I would like Jade .. but she's too old and moody..

She does look too old, doesn't she? Jade's features to me are waaaaaaay too strong. Like her bone structure is so quote on quote "perfect" is looks bad. Her cheek bones are too high, her eyes are too almond (she looks squinty) and her chin is so pronounced it could poke ur eye out. And her attitude to top it off. I stopped liking her after I saw her pics and the way she went off on everybody.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't believe they cut Nnenna although she was starting to suck big time.

The worst part is that Veronda is still in it. She looks like a child from one of those sad third world commercials about giving donation for food except she can actually afford food. She could also afford a dermo to look at her face and give her some cream for those lumps... heck, while we are at it why don't we just send her into a comestic surgeon's office... *sigh*

Uhh, Jade spelled ect like this : excedera lol on the review show...

wow Furonda! she seriously should not be on ANTM as part of the final 5 ....just my opinion ! BUT! for the most part im sorta disappointed in this cycle anyways .....it just doesnt have as many striking girls as it usually does , Nevertheless!!!! as a devoted fan i must watch ! haha

AND I MISSED TONIGHTS EP!!!!! ahhh all because i had to stay late at Vickeys and straighten !!! i caught like the last bit of it like where the girls had a final task in front of the judges right before the dismissal ....and i tried to preoccupy myself through the rest soo i stayed surprised until next tuesdays encore ep.......haha but that didnt last long cause right after my friend called and was like "FURONDA GOT THE BOOT"!!! ..... :pinch:

Anyways i should have known !I just never felt miss Fur-on-daaa from the start.... i was shocked when she made the 1st cut as one of the 13 in the house !

btw i loved the elephant prop! i bet that was amazingly fun ...Ive always wanted to visit India ( Im sure thats where they shot right ? ) :p