Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

I can't believe they sent two girls home. I really wish they just would've sent Tiffany home and not Rebeccah ... Rebeccah was so beautiful. But, she was going home to get married, so being sent home was probably bittersweet for her. :)

I really liked Brittany's Wonderbra picture, she looked amazing.

I'll be the first to admit it, I cried.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, and Tiffany deserved to get yelled at like that because she was being rude. I'm now glad they got rid of her, your not suppose to have that kind of attitude and "try" and be a model, she wasn't that pretty to begin with.

i'm happy with this week's results.both of the girls weren't that impressive and tifanny just got on my nerves. i don't like people who give up easily because they are not willing to learn. anyone is capable of self educating yourself and making yourself more refined..tiffany just wasn't willing to do that

To be honest, I have no clue how she got on that show and it wasn't because of her looks that's for darn sure..she had extremly huge eyes, and fake hair. And she instigated alot of fights in the house. So I'm happy she's gone!!! :fun:

Tifffany was clearly chosen out of sympathy. Remember, she was on the show last year but did not make the cut because of her attitude. She really angered me when she gave up when trying to pronounce the names of the designers. Also, Tyra was right when describing Rebecca as "safe". Her pictures were not at all impressive and she was not improving.

True, but she should learn that a bad attitude doesn't bring home the bacon, and I mean I can understand she's a mother but there are tons of other women out there who are way prettier then her and doing a lot worse and she comes with an attitude saying how each week they were making her look bad, they didn't ask her to come try out for that show she did it on her own. It annoys me how people can be so selfish about something like that Tyra was trying to help her and she got all defensive for no reason. But yes Rebecca was safe, she has that all American look, and she was all scared about posing with that guy, because she was afraid of what her boyfriend was going to say. She doesn't realize that about all of the models out there have either boyfriends or husbands and they pose with men everyday it's a job, if her boyfriend can't understand that then he's not a very supportive boyfriend in my eye, but hey that's what I think. ;)

Well... it's not like he's just a boyfriend... he is her fiance and future husband. I can understand where she is coming from about being afraid to pose with him. The show is all over the world and not only is he going to see that episode, but her family, friends, grandparents will as well.

I don't like Michelle. :x I really don't think she's that attractive.

I like Tatiana. Very pretty with her blue eyes and dark hair.

Personally, I think Naima is going to win this. She's edgy, takes great pictures, she can be cool and funky with her short hair or if you put extensions on her she can be very beautiful.