Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

Lluvy is really akward lookin to me. To be honest, there isn`t one girl this seazon that I find 'omG amazing!'

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, I don't really think Lluvy is very pretty. She has a unique look .. but .. I don't like it.

What time is it on? I keep missing the darn show each week. Thursdays, right?

OMG I really want to see next weeks episode where Tyra yells at someone. Probably Tiffany or Brittany :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol I was thinking that too.

I kind of wanted Brittany to get kicked, I don't like her attitude. :whistle:

I was thinking that Lluvy could have turned out some great pictures if they gave her some more time.

LOL The UK airing is waaaay behind... we're still watching the one with Eva, Yaya, Amanda, Norelle, etc. I remember somewhere else people were saying they loved Anne and that Eva was horrible, but if you listened carefully, Eva never actually said she hoped that Norelle would fail; she just said "I hope someone else fails" and then Anne said, "Oh, so you hope Norelle fails?" and pretty much put the words in her mouth. Anne kinda insinuated that Norelle was fat, too and that Eva was a liar who pretended to be someone she's not and she didn't even hug Eva when she left. In my opinion, Anne was the nasty one; Eva never did anything wrong.

LOL The UK airing is waaaay behind... we're still watching the one with Eva, Yaya, Amanda, Norelle, etc. I remember somewhere else people were saying they loved Anne and that Eva was horrible, but if you listened carefully, Eva never actually said she hoped that Norelle would fail; she just said "I hope someone else fails" and then Anne said, "Oh, so you hope Norelle fails?" and pretty much put the words in her mouth. Anne kinda insinuated that Norelle was fat, too and that Eva was a liar who pretended to be someone she's not and she didn't even hug Eva when she left. In my opinion, Anne was the nasty one; Eva never did anything wrong.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree; I always liked Eva all through-out. If you like her too I think you'll see more of her when the next season airs but I can't say for sure because a tiny thing airs during the commercials here. :fun:

lol I was thinking that too.

I kind of wanted Brittany to get kicked, I don't like her attitude.  :whistle:

I was thinking that Lluvy could have turned out some great pictures if they gave her some more time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How much time do you want them give her??? She had 3(?) bad pictures in a row and they were not getting any better.

How much time do you want them give her??? She had 3(?) bad pictures in a row and they were not getting any better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, I know...But if she takes the time now that she's off the show to figure out how to take a good picture she might be great. ;)