Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

they had a photoshot with 3 model guys..and one of the guys was hitting on keenyah even before the shot, asking for her phone number and wanting to take pictures of her with his cellphone.so when they started the photoshot(the girls were supposed to be dancing) he was getting too close. he was moaning and touching her.she though thta he crossed the line and stoped the shoot. that guy looked really creepy

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model4/show/e...all_01.php?id=2

here's a pic with keenyah..he's the one grabbing her thinghs

I find that ironic coming from a Naima fan. I was just being nice before. She is a pretty girl but I thought she was horribly bland and I wanted to hit mute every time she started talking. She was way hyped up and probably just because she had the sides of her head shaved lol. I think you might have seen Kahlen as bleh because she admitted that she tried to control her emotions. But I thought that she was plenty emotional, in her photoshoots. She was really the only one who dug deep into her self and you could see it in her pictures. She said at the end that this was the way that she could express her emotions and you could really see it. All IMO of course. =)

In my opinion I don't think anyone should have one America's Next Top Model because none of them were exceptionally pretty anyone can take a photo and pose with emotion, but they were just blah. After watching the first three episodes I just stopped. All they did from the beginning of the show to the end was fight and bicker, and that caused alot of them to look bland while posing. Kahlen to me only had one emotional photo and that was the seven deadly sins photos that was the only one I felt that showed actual emotion, though 'm not trying to play the race card or anything I'm glad Niama one because she gives hope to mix children and grisl who want to get into modeling like myself. But In my opinion I think none of them should have one and Tyra should have sent them all home, and did another try out for the new season. But yeah like I said my opinion. Some people may agree others may disgaree but that's just what I think.

I find that ironic coming from a Naima fan. I was just being nice before. She is a pretty girl but I thought she was horribly bland and I wanted to hit mute every time she started talking. She was way hyped up and probably just because she had the sides of her head shaved lol. I think you might have seen Kahlen as bleh because she admitted that she tried to control her emotions. But I thought that she was plenty emotional, in her photoshoots. She was really the only one who dug deep into her self and you could see it in her pictures. She said at the end that this was the way that she could express her emotions and you could really see it. All IMO of course. =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, like I said before I did not think any of the girls had the look of a "top model". By and large, Kahlen's pictures were not that great (except for the one by the waterfall) and nothing about her really stands out. I wished they had Brittany in the Top 3 in place of her.

Switching topics for a moment, I wanted to point out a few of my favorite pictures from this past season:

brittany0ag.th.jpgchristina2pt.th.jpgtatiana4zt.th.jpg