Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So do viewers tune in to the VSFS to see a) the models b) the fashion c) the entertainers d) the whole production? I think c is less likely to have an impact on who watches or not. People won't stay away unless VS flat out decides to book some really horrible performers. Taylor will do fine.

Does ANYONE know for 100% certain whether Barbara Palvin will be made an Official Victoria's Secret Angel and whether she will DEF walk their annual 2012 VS Fashion Show....I really hope so.....She is my absolute favourite model ....She is simply beyond drop-dead gorgeous and hotter and sexier and way more beautiful than any bland ( translate blonde,boring and bone thin )model in their current crop...She is a million billion zillion times more beautiful than Candace, Lily ,Behati , Erin etc !!!!!

And WHY isn't her TOTALLY HOT VS commercial featuring the song Future Days by artist Can, NOT prominently featured on The Official Victoria's Secret YouTube Channel ???? I searched for it and simply coudn't find it .....Is it because she is young (She is 18 plus and her age is fine) because she was simply exquisite in that video and that clip looked like it was really well put together...VS put some serious effort in to it BUT it is still totally hidden on YouTube and unless you searched for it specifically you would NOT find it......Why film it IF you are not going to promote it heavily like the rest of the clips on their YouTube channel....

I really hope that Victoria's Secret (sooner rather than later) really understands Barbara's super duper MEGA star quality potential and markets her WELL.....and feature HER (and NOT Blonde and Boring Candace or Freckle faced Erin or Plain Jane Lilly) prominently on ALL of their print and advertising campaigns in the future and make her an official VS ANGEL IMMEDIATELY because this staggeringly beautiful girl is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO huge she will be a legend in the supermodel books forever !!!!!!!

It is interesting that in the following video (GLAMOUR - Women of the Year 2012 - The best model) , when Barbara was interviewed she spoke of her Calvin Klein Perfume Campaign, her work for Chanel Beauty with Karl Lagerfeld, the A/X Campaign plus her work with L'Oreal but DID NOT even mention all the work she did with VS .......

Gotye at VSFS would be finally a good choice after these last years of musical suffering.

I can imagine a live orchester there too... just damn add some style and quality to that damn show once again.

P.S. The way of Taylor Swift leads to teen hell where Justin The New Pop King Biever reigns AND sings and do not ask which one is worse.

post-11221-0-1446080416-53664_thumb.jpg
Aug 29, 2012 - It's on, it's more glamorous than ever, and it's just three months away! The 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show returns to CBS on Tuesday, December 4 at 10/9C. The world's most celebrated fashion show will be back in New York City, with dozens of the world's top Supermodels and musical performances. As of press time, Victoria's Secret Angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson and many more are set to walk the runway. For now, enjoy a sneak peek with these designer sketches, and keep your eye on this space for more info as this year’s show unfolds.
090412-fashion-show-photoset-01-full.jpg 090412-fashion-show-photoset-02-full.jpg 090412-fashion-show-photoset-03-full.jpg 17433.gif

Last year's order, for scientific purposes

This year’s Angel line-up includes Adriana Lima' date=' Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson, Miranda Kerr and more![/quote']

Likewise, no Chanel and no Behati. Do I smell copy and paste?

And ZOMG!

This video has Angel in the title and features Arlenis, she HAS to be an Angel, right, right?

Lindsay is omitted from the blurb, cause they hate her

So many workouts' date=' so many ways to rock them. Victoria's Secret Supermodels Erin Heatherton, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Arlenis Sosa and Behati Prinsloo inspire you to train like an Angel in this video for the VSX Sport Collection. Look for the full line of performance workout clothing and fitness gear online, catalogue and in select stores[/quote']

Then again, Alessandra and Behati are omitted from the tags as well (just like Lindsay).

Lol yeah Candice has been on it the last two years...

Happy to see a Christmas theme...makes me think they might have a performer with more 'delicate' style in music, if they do perform in that segment that is. And I really hope they don't close the show with the horrendous Pink segment.