Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Kuwait is actually a very modern country. Never been there but my cousin lives there. Beside, VS has to be seeing an audience there is they're willing to open a store there.

When was that Ale/Lais commercial shot? It's sexy. I don't know why they can't be that kinda sexy if they won't go back to how sexy they used to be. The commercials now are so forgettable.

Kuwait is actually a very modern country. Never been there but my cousin lives there. Beside, VS has to be seeing an audience there is they're willing to open a store there.

When was that Ale/Lais commercial shot? It's sexy. I don't know why they can't be that kinda sexy if they won't go back to how sexy they used to be. The commercials now are so forgettable.

.Plus, love her/hate her, you can't deny she would bring more attention to their company. And we all know that's what VS, much like any business is all about.

I really can't see this happening, She's not on Naomi, Tyra, or Heidi's level. Heck, she's not even on Molly Sims level in terms of recognizability. I can;t imagine any model, besides maybe Kate Upton, bringing attention to VS instead of the other way around. If anything, she'll be like (the original) KK from 2002-2006 where everyone inside the industry knows and loves her,but isn't well known among your average VSFS audience.

Barring any scheduling conflict on their behalf, I think its safe to assume that Bregje, Karlie, Toni, Barbara, and Arlenis, will all be in this years show. Lais pretty much already confirmed herself, which shouldn't come as a surprise, given that she does more work than some of the confirmed Angels. I really want to know what's going on with Chanel. VS is very fickle when it comes to their token black girls, but I thought she actually had lasting power with them

I'm not going to pass judgment on Karlie's swim shoot until I see the finished product. Thin is a body type, too. Perhaps they're trying to show the 'miracles' that VS can do for that body type as well? I doubt they'd put someone in their campaigns if they didn't think they would bring something good to the brand.

Have you guys looked at Karlie's recent pictures?

She's clearly growing into her body and actually doesn't look bad at all (this is taking a lot to say this btw >.<). Tell me from this picture how her body looks so vastly different from say Lindsay's, or even Candice's (we all know Candice has no chest and it's all through the power of photoshop, dem bras and or chicken cutlets to push the girls up)

I'm seeing no difference :idk:

LNYwL.png

Its not that I don't like karlie. I freaking love karlie, but something about karlie and VS irks me. I really don't care that she's got a thinner body type, I just feel lingere and swim is not her forte.

But hey, still can't wait to see the finished product :) But I Am most excited for barbara :o :dance:

Have you guys looked at Karlie's recent pictures?

She's clearly growing into her body and actually doesn't look bad at all (this is taking a lot to say this btw >.<). Tell me from this picture how her body looks so vastly different from say Lindsay's, or even Candice's (we all know Candice has no chest and it's all through the power of photoshop, dem bras and or chicken cutlets to push the girls up)

post-54896-0-1446080435-90088_thumb.png

I'm seeing no difference :idk:

I'm thinkin Florence welch might be one of the VS performers this year! She just tweeted (unless shes referring to something else...)

florence welch@flo_tweet

I 'm ready for you tornado...VS..x

I like the idea of her performing! Also thinking Karmin would be a great act for the show as well :)