Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ I agree with that, they make the girls faces look too strong and gaudy. Did that with Adriana and the horrible green eye shadow, overdone blush, and ridiculous amounts of lip gloss, i just saw a shoot of Candice with the same :laugh:

its horrible. and those colorful gems look like they're out of the pretty pretty prices board game i played as a child. cheap.

^Your not the only one...I think Miranda doesn't care weather shes an angel or not. Shes obviously not friends with any of the girls, and she has plenty of jobs outside of it. I'd say Miranda is definetly on the outs!

And Agreed about the makeup ads by VS...they are just awful. Not to mention , its where they do their most photoshopping and its terrible!

Jewels I think they're pretty......Though agreed they do look cheap.

^ Yeah, pretty much! She cared a lot for VS before, so I'm guessing VS doesn't care for her that much anymore... It's all about Candice and other Angels. I think Miranda must have her reasons to act like that... The people who work for VS actually adore her, I could see in her video when she was trying the fantasy bra last year... :/

Miranda seemed a lot more excited about Victoria's Secret when she first started out, since then not so much. I obviously don't know Miranda and don't know anyone who has met her but to me, she has always come off as boring/I think I'm superior than all. She only seems to have 'personality' when she's shooting a commercial or something for VS. Even her interviews are extremely boring (Chelsea Lately/Ellen)

Dear Diary this is what I think about Miranda: (I might be wrong, but this is what she seems to me )

Miranda doesn't care for VS, all she cares is for her having her name in high. She is only using VS, she got her fame now, what she always wanted. now that she accomplish what she wants she could care less for VS. at course she was going to be interested in VS before when she was just another random model a nobody, I am pretty sure she wanted to do VS just to become famous, to have her name in high. the girl only cares about the fame. now that VS help out to get some fame, she could careless for them, and be ungrateful I feel like she just used VS just to get her fame. If wasn't for VS she wouldn't be recognize to the public, she would still be just another model trying to get to the top.

Even if you just mention her name to a normal person that are not into celebrities, especially models they still don't know who you are talking about, I just still get the stare (the crazy stare, the one like who are you talking about) every time when I mention her name, I still have to describe as the " the VS model the one that look like a little girl, the one with the baby face that has the blue eyes, with the dimple." random person: "I still don't know who you talking about, all VS model look the same." Me: (on my head: WTF no they don't look like) then I say 'the one that married Orlando Bloom." random person: "I don't know who Orlando Bloom's wife is", Me: Internet browsing her and showing a picture of her on my phone. Random Person "Oh her, I have seen her in the VS store, she is married to Orlando Bloom? IDK that, then they change their subject" I always have to have this conservation with a normal person. so this proves me that she is not that famous or they just don't care about her.

You could tell Miranda loves the attention and she probably love for the paparazzi to take her picture, but reality who's care for Miranda? umm nobody only her fans. the average normal people now this world could care less on models all they care now is just for Justin bieber, one direction, the kardashian and there iphone, instagram, facebook and twitter.

no meant to offend nobody just my opinion, if you don't like my opinion is okay with me. I could just go on and on and on and on with Miranda.

Dear Diary this is what I think about Miranda: (I might be wrong, but this is what she seems to me )

Miranda doesn't care for VS, all she cares is for her having her name in high. She is only using VS, she got her fame now, what she always wanted. now that she accomplish what she wants she could care less for VS. at course she was going to be interested in VS before when she was just another random model a nobody, I am pretty sure she wanted to do VS just to become famous, to have her name in high. the girl only cares about the fame. now that VS help out to get some fame, she could careless for them, and be ungrateful I feel like she just used VS just to get her fame. If wasn't for VS she wouldn't be recognize to the public, she would still be just another model trying to get to the top.

:laugh: I love that you just said the same thing in 7 different ways/sentences lol, you're funny

:laugh: I love that you just said the same thing in 7 different ways/sentences lol, you're funny

I admire your ability to find that funny and not irritating. Show me your ways Oh-Great-Cherrybomb!

I admire your ability to find that funny and not irritating. Show me your ways Oh-Great-Cherrybomb!

The trick is to compare it to the more annoying people on here (no names will be mentioned). But in comparison, posts such as these are a low level of irritating. Visit the AL thread and view people arguing over who posted what first, and asking why it is that random websites don't find godess AL to be the #1 hottest and most relevant woman on earth. Also, for kicks don't miss out on the unsolved question of why it is that AL has people tweeting mean things to her, how dare they? and those mean comments on dailymail? I guess they don't know that certain supermodels are above all other celebrities, and it's blasphemy for them to receive any time of 'hate' from strangers on the internet.

You see, in comparison to bitchy and otherwise retarded comments found in some other threads...this is more something that just makes me laugh.

The trick is to compare it to the more annoying people on here (no names will be mentioned). But in comparison, posts such as these are a low level of irritating. Visit the AL thread and view people arguing over who posted what first, and asking why it is that random websites don't find godess AL to be the #1 hottest and most relevant woman on earth. Also, for kicks don't miss out on the unsolved question of why it is that AL has people tweeting mean things to her, how dare they? and those mean comments on dailymail? I guess they don't know that certain supermodels are above all other celebrities, and it's blasphemy for them to receive any time of 'hate' from strangers on the internet.

You see, in comparison to bitchy and otherwise retarded comments found in some other threads...this is more something that just makes me laugh.

I haven't visited the AL thread since like 07... I really should go stick my nose in there for a better sense of the world.

I think my brain just imploded slightly trying to make sense of that...BUT ANYWAYS. I think that Miranda is clearly on her way out at VS, but that shouldn't be surprising at all. No one models for them forever. She's had a good run and I think that she's more passionate about KORA because that's her "baby" and she's a mom now, so modeling in general seems to be slowing down. I love Miranda and am definitely going to miss her at VS, just like I'll miss Adriana and Ale and Doutzen when they step down as well.