Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdbm1wP6s9w&feature=relmfu

Being small-framed and that top-heavy can't be healthy for anyone with back problems, much less scoliosis

Same with Jeisa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFjujloDhOA

Back to VS, Candice, Doutzen, Erin and Sara Sampaio are all shooting Swim. It's nice to see them use Doutzen so much now. I remember how people would speculate that her contract was on the chopping block leading up to the show the last THREE shows LOL I'm curious to know what's going on with Chanel's contract .

Everyone and their mammas is shooting Swim in Miami & now Turks&Caicos: Erin, Doutzen, Candice (both locations), Karlie, Barbara Palvin :heart:, Lais & Sara (both locations too)

Do we know when is Lily going to start working for VS again? I thought she had similar dates to Alessandra but i don't think she's back yet, i wonder if she'll be back for this Swim shoot, it seems to be pretty VS-major

I really don't think Karlie is going to be much more horrible than some of the other choices they've had for VS swim. I use to really dislike Karlie, now I'm indifferent to her, but the reasons people cite for being opposed to Karlie doing VS could fly for more than 1 or 2 girls VS has used in the past.

Plus, love her/hate her, you can't deny she would bring more attention to their company. And we all know that's what VS, much like any business is all about.