Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Gigi Is where she Is thanks to the Kardashians clan, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Cody Simpson lmao. What would she be without them? I'm not saying she wouldn't be modelling and having a good-average career. But there's no way she would have 4 M followers, Maybelline contract and 4 vogue covers in one year... Connections. That's the difference between Gigi and someone like Elsa or Emily Didonato. Honestly, I won't care If she Isn't in the VSFS.

no Clau17 Gigi explode since SI....but in a different way.... mostly popular SI Girls start with a male following like Kate Upton , Emrata , Nina Agdal , etc...Gigi started to blow up in High Fashion since her rookie year in SI.

Believe in that If you want MarVS... But I'm pretty sure that without her friends she wouldn't have half of what she has now, even with SI. Just compare Nina and Gigi. Nina Is way more popular among the SI crowd and her career and following base doesn't even come close to Gigi's lol. Why? Because she doesn't have Gigi's famous friends/connections (and I'm not even going to start with her family). It's not that I don't like Gigi, I kind of do, but she's so overrated for the modelling she does...

Gigi Is where she Is thanks to the Kardashians clan, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Cody Simpson lmao. What would she be without them? I'm not saying she wouldn't be modelling and having a good-average career. But there's no way she would have 4 M followers, Maybelline contract and 4 vogue covers in one year... Connections. That's the difference between Gigi and someone like Elsa or Emily Didonato. Honestly, I won't care If she Isn't in the VSFS.

IKR? It's so funny how people are so dead set against Kendall but all over Gigi when they're both "legacy" models.

Believe in that If you want MarVS... But I'm pretty sure that without her friends she wouldn't have half of what she has now, even with SI. Just compare Nina and Gigi. Nina Is way more popular among the SI crowd and her career and following base doesn't even come close to Gigi's lol. Why? Because she doesn't have Gigi's famous friends/connections (and I'm not even going to start with her family). It's not that I don't like Gigi, I kind of do, but she's so overrated for the modelling she does...

This is kinda true but i was just refering Gigi's start and SI defintely put her on the map

They could. She wouldn't be fired because she was gay,but for her public behavior. I like Stella. Don't want to see her fired, but it would be understandable.

You are definitely right about Stella being fired. Her public behavior or "Pubic Behavior" is what will get her in trouble. I think I've waited long enough, VS isn't really doing it for me anymore. The models are the image of VS so of course if they fall the companies falls with them. This Stella thing is another reason why I am not too confidence about the brand's future. RIP VS!! From Tyra To Gisele, From Gisele to Candice, From Candice to Stella, From Stella to "PUBLIC PUBIC PRESENTATION". :blah:

Ā 

IKR? It's so funny how people are so dead set against Kendall but all over Gigi when they're both "legacy" models.

Ā 

Ā 

Gigi has a personality unlike Kendull.

Ā 

Ed just followed Joe Jonas on instagram... Do you guys think we have a performer? :p

If this is true, gigi will automatically have a spot.

Ā 

But what song will he sing at the show?

Ā 

His last solo effort is at least a couple of years old, IIRC, so either Ed knows something we don't or he's not one of the performers.

Stella's Sideways Smile

Ā 

:rofl:

Ā 

:rofl: It's only Monday and I already know that's gonna be the funniest thing I'll read all week.

Ā 

Isn't Nick Jonas the one with the solo career now? Even if Joe is about to start his solo career again I doubt he'd have that much pull to book a performance on the 20th VSFS without having any songs or anything out by now. VS usually rides the hype train of whatever is popular though so who knows what they do. All I ask is performers stick to performing and not thinking they are a model and stay out of the way unless they get scared and make it funny like Ariana Grande & Elsa did.