Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

VideoDownload Helper addon for Firefox (it's on Chrome too) downloads just fine. Just tried it.

Literally added it 30 seconds ago. I was wary of the companion app but seems to be working great now, thanks!

No problem.

Anyways, no one really stands out to me (in a good way). No one is really sexy (like Barbara's shoots few years ago). Also, in so many photos the girl has exactly the same facial expression. Would it hurt to mix it up a bit with emotions? Goes to bad direction from photographers I guess.

All in all. Bland, forgettable product.

My question at this point is whether MJ should do the honorable thing and step down as editor. And no I don’t mean because she’s turned the magazine into hot garbage. But shouldn’t she look in the mirror and ask herself if she is truly the right person to lead SI swim into the light given the fact that she was in charge during all those years perpetuating the “unhealthy beauty standard” she now so desperately is running away from?  

I mean, Ed Razek had to step down from VS. It just seems odd that the same person who gave us years and years of disgustingly attractive women gracing the pages of SI is now the one who will tell us all what the new beauty standard is. 

17 minutes ago, MV007 said:

My question at this point is whether MJ should do the honorable thing and step down as editor. And no I don’t mean because she’s turned the magazine into hot garbage. But shouldn’t she look in the mirror and ask herself if she is truly the right person to lead SI swim into the light given the fact that she was in charge during all those years perpetuating the “unhealthy beauty standard” she now so desperately is running away from? 

I think she does it and she's very proud of her work or else she would change and go back to how SI used to be.

My opinion is that she's trying to turn SI into a feminist kind of magazine, but she's doing it in the wrong way. If she wants to hire models/influencers/singers/athletes/some powerful chick who made good things and wants to send a meaningful message, she shouldn't make them into bikini models at all costs. She can just do normal shoots, with the girls being dressed, with nice elegant photoshoots and write articles about them. People who buy SI don't care about their meaningful work or message, they only care about semi-naked bodies. GOOD LOOKING bodies.

The issue is, the magazine sells. The younger hyper woke/super feminists crowd is in love with the direction the magazine has taken and they continue to praise MJ for it. Till the majority put their foot down and say enough is enough of this BS, it'll continue and it doesn't matter who's in charge, money talks bigger than the personal needs of the staff and Meredith Corporation. The same thing with VS. The minute people started screaming "we want to change, and more diverse body types" years ago.... you should have seen the slippery slope ahead but you didn't and you got what you asked for, but in the process, you opened Pandora's box.

I get people were trying to be well-meaning about what they wanted changed and what they thought the outcome of that change would be like, but when change doesn't come organically and people try to force it quickly shit often gets scuffed in the process... Fast forward to now and we're upset, but we got exactly what we asked for (we as in a general statement, not pointing fingers at a single person)

20 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Yeah Issue release night used to be like Christmas for me and @ILUVAdrianaLima and playing detective the whole year leading up trying to figure out the models, photographers and locations.

i saw Lais post about S.I. Coming out and had forgotten all about this years issue. Big sadge 

Nothing but a lump of coal this year :mellow:

18 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The issue is, the magazine sells. The younger hyper woke/super feminists crowd is in love with the direction the magazine has taken ....

I thought they would exhaust enough of the crowd by now of those who did like SI for what it was? :ninja: Boggles my mind it still sells that well today. Even for the supposed "woke" crowd or whatever dam alternative universe they love to paint.

*drinks to forget grandma*

14 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I thought they would exhaust enough of the crowd by now of those who did like SI for what it was? :ninja: Boggles my mind it still sells that well today. Even for the supposed "woke" crowd or whatever dam alternative universe they love to paint.

*drinks to forget grandma*

You leave G-MA alone you ageist!

Seriously though I have no idea. I guess people like seeing others they relate too?  Gone is Fantasy I guess. :/ Best guess we got a couple more years of this, then fingers crossed we go back to our normal... worst case we get Dudes, Vertically Changed People, Sex Dolls in Swimsuits with Daddy, 65 years Olds, 260 pounders,  transsexuals who aren't female passing even remotely, Furies, and those who identify as peanut butter.

MJ we would like Deerkin, k thanks

Also this MJ

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You leave G-MA alone you ageist!

Seriously though I have no idea. I guess people like seeing others they relate too?  Gone is Fantasy I guess. :/ Best guess we got a couple more years of this, then fingers crossed we go back to our normal... worst case we get Dudes, Vertically Changed People, Sex Dolls in Swimsuits with Daddy, 65 years Olds, 260 pounders,  transsexuals who aren't female passing even remotely, Furies, and those who identify as peanut butter.

MJ we would like Deerkin, k thanks

I don't mind me some gilf action, time and a place for all? :rofl:

I just want me sum fantasy I know I can never attain and the only daddy I want to see is women with those kind of issues!

1 minute ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I don't mind me some gilf action, time and a place for all? :rofl:

I just want me sum fantasy I know I can never attain and the only daddy I want to see is women with those kind of issues!

Sex Doll comes with Daddy! :clobber: