Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

I don't mind a lot women with different types of bodies being represented in the fashion industry. It's absolutely needed.

But why in Sports Illustrated? Some of these girls look on the edge of heart attack if they ran half a mile. What exactly is "Sports" about that?

Model - Emily DiDonato

Location - Sacramento California

Photographer - Anne Menke 

Not gonna lie, I actually thought this was her farm shoot from last year and had to double check a couple of times to be sure.

Also, MJ wasted an opportunity to shoot in Lake Tahoe... wtf! It's a couple hour drive from Sacto/Folsom

aluyn-axj4o.png aq4l6-rusj4.png aphl2-8pkrj.png aqro3-x1bf7.png aax28-fq2wk.png a7ccg-pujvi.png acbml-3eptb.png a9xzv-sd12m.png avk18-6z29j.png ampj1-t6w19.png afr4h-em12g.png a90q0-ajzpe.png a2rfr-lmd02.png actmw-57ht8.png ak98q-4ztuc.png aev9s-h63wz.png avtjd-9n0xj.png aldk3-cl3s9.png als3d-h5us4.png awwh0-97t96.png au7va-o2m3e.png a6tnx-1wajg.png azsg1-8fn6d.png aadtf-321ci.png atjqh-ou3np.png am7jo-eusbq.png a1y1w-zrdeh.png azgyy-cnsqi.png a7qwp-uh39b.png arqqv-hsyld.png a8wrg-h7b1f.png ac1si-9t8rq.png a167j-c3uma.png amyss-uohdb.png a005y-qauey.png ameer-2ar72.png a0yjh-9c4kn.png ar91s-zjxmu.png a8r98-7cdhv.png aneqc-jedz7.png ajiir-491zi.png awzaf-bkv3z.png axxgp-6hkw3.png

Maggie, Christine, Danielle and Emily are the saving graces of this so far. I don't hate Megan or Leyna's covers but Naomi? That is a hate crime, she is actually pretty but the photoshop is just... a mess

Pleasantly surprised to see Anitta, she's so chaotic and I love her :rofl:

Also clock the cover reveal video, Megan and Naomi already knew they were shooting the cover, I wonder the models already knew they didn't have a chance at landing the cover lol

1 hour ago, Luca Taidelli said:

Maggie's shots are nice. The only ones I guess. Another year wasted with Josephine, even worst than 2020 in my opinion.

The covers are a joke.

I remember people complaining about Yu Tsai a few years back. He is Maradona compared to what we've seen after him.

Mate, Yu Tsai is the one that shot two these covers so he was bad and remains bad :rofl:

The only one shot by someone different is Megan and is actually the best one lol

2021 is sexier than 2020. (Make it less sexy than 2020, Si's worst year was difficult) and apparently no Islamist propaganda this year. 

Nevertheless the result is very disappointing. The girls are not very sexy (too many fabrics), little or no transparency as in the great years of SI and still no body painting.

This year's tone in Lais Ribeiro's shoot. A woman of beauty took her breath away in a kind of woolen jacket. Only one, or one, morons can wear this to Lais for a swimsuit shoot. Apparently SI is still sick with politically correct cancer.

53 minutes ago, pinguoin said:

2021 is sexier than 2020. (Make it less sexy than 2020, Si's worst year was difficult) and apparently no Islamist propaganda this year. 

Nevertheless the result is very disappointing. The girls are not very sexy (too many fabrics), little or no transparency as in the great years of SI and still no body painting.

This year's tone in Lais Ribeiro's shoot. A woman of beauty took her breath away in a kind of woolen jacket. Only one, or one, morons can wear this to Lais for a swimsuit shoot. Apparently SI is still sick with politically correct cancer.

I think the days of "transparency" and whatnot are, if not in the past, at least on pause.  Whether that's good or bad is an individual call.

There were some ghastly suit choices (whoever decided on the brown suit for Naomi should be tried in The Hague).  But overall the pics are pretty good compared to 2020, though still well short of the glory days  Maggie is amazing, the star IMO. I like Emily and Danielle. as always, though both have done better shoots.

There's at least enough decent material to sidestep whomever you may object to this year