Bellazon

Very skinny models

Ann Mary

secretly we love the anorexics dont we ladies?

Of course I can only speak for myself, but I don't like bony anorexic creatures. And for me it's a big difference between being very thin or being anorexic looking. If your knees are bigger than your thigh, there's something wrong IMO.

But it's their life. If they feel like starving, I can't help them. It was their choice to become a model. I don't judge anybody for treating their own body bad like that. But if model industry and fashion addicts won't stop to call people with normal weight "fat", I don't think there will ever be a change.

And then: I'm addicted to faces not to bodies. Let all of my favs gain more weight. I couldnt care less if they are "too fat" for the runway as long as they are still doing advertising and editorials :laugh:

Personally, I can´t find anything attractive on a couple of bones. Carmelita´s got the point, there is a difference between thin and anorectic. Girl who is thin can always work out and make her body look great and healthy, and that IS attractive.

Why is it cheap to be beautiful and healthy? I won't understand that. If a girl always looks like "come and take me" with pink stuff, blonde dyed hair, blown up lips and miniskirt and too little t-shirt - that is cheap. But curves are wonderful, while bones are associated by me with illness, hard body and unhappiness. And with lines when the girl is 30, and no possibility to get a child... bad skin, bad hair, "old" bones, dying earlier.... Just to mention it: If Victoria Beckham stays the way she is now (skinny...) she'll only become 53 years old. And she isn't as skinny as a lot of models are. :no:

But that's about the business and not about the girl itself, I think. If all girls would have to weight more than 50 kg (what they hopefully have to soon, the banning for the shows is a great idea!) even the "curvy" ones wouldn't have to look pouty etc but also smart.

And my thought is: Maybe they just seem smart and original b/c they don't appeal to the normal ppl?

But that's about the business and not about the girl itself, I think. If all girls would have to weight more than 50 kg (what they hopefully have to soon, the banning for the shows is a great idea!) even the "curvy" ones wouldn't have to look pouty etc but also smart.

And my thought is: Maybe they just seem smart and original b/c they don't appeal to the normal ppl?

Yeah,i also think that's a good idea for banning models that are under the weight of 50 kg,i hope that this way all the skinny models will try to eat normal again and have a normal weight.

omg i didnt know about natalia v. either! so sad!

i dont understand some of these girls, but yea we can blame it on the industry.

what confuses me is that we all drool over the vs models, they are beautiful, energetic and have at least some curve ya know?

i dont understand why some of those really skinny girls dont wanna look like them, they want to look like waifs. idk

maybe its just me, but i would go for a "curvy" adriana lima than that crazy skinny andrea stancu :whistle: