Bellazon

Very skinny models

Ann Mary

well, that's history, as you know. Most are far too skinny, but it's called sexy, beautiful, not dangerous... And then the big cry when one model dies of anorexia. as if it wasn't known before.

Yeah, I agree with you on that point. In The netherlands we have a saying for that: "De put wordt pas gedempt waneer het kalf verdronken is" It more or less means that needed measurements are only taken when something really bad happens (in this case the death of 2 models). And you'll see that next year everyone has forgotten all about it and it'll go on like before. Until one drops dead again....

But still: Even if all this stuff hadn't happened, my opinion would still be the same.

Let's hope she'll start eating something again. Cuz she's prolly pretty with some more flesh on her. :)

well, that's history, as you know. Most are far too skinny, but it's called sexy, beautiful, not dangerous... And then the big cry when one model dies of anorexia. as if it wasn't known before.

Yeah, I agree with you on that point. In The netherlands we have a saying for that: "De put wordt pas gedempt waneer het kalf verdronken is" It more or less means that needed measurements are only taken when something really bad happens (in this case the death of 2 models). And you'll see that next year everyone has forgotten all about it and it'll go on like before. Until one drops dead again....

But still: Even if all this stuff hadn't happened, my opinion would still be the same.

Let's hope she'll start eating something again. Cuz she's prolly pretty with some more flesh on her. :)

my words ;)

Snejana DOES look fabulous on the runway, would she be one of the most successful newer models today otherwise ? :wub:

and BTW expresso, just give me your top10 and i'm sure i can find bad pics of any of them, eventhough they're supposed to "look fabulous" :p

Okay, I'll take you up on that (kinda curious what you'll come up with actually) so here we go

(Top 10 models only or can it be mixed with celebs? ahh I'll put the models up:)

1. Ana BB

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Katya Schekina

4. Natasha Poly

5. Adriana Lima

6. Doutzen Kroes

7. Gisele

8. Korina Longin

9. Polina Kouklina

10. Karolina Kurkova

Well, off you go! ;) :laugh:

Okay, I'll take you up on that (kinda curious what you'll come up with actually) so here we go

(Top 10 models only or can it be mixed with celebs? ahh I'll put the models up:)

1. Ana BB

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Katya Schekina

4. Natasha Poly

5. Adriana Lima

6. Doutzen Kroes

7. Gisele

8. Korina Longin

9. Polina Kouklina

10. Karolina Kurkova

when i'm bored and have some time to lose i'll do it :yes: i've already some pics in mind for adriana, alessandra, doutzen and natasha (natasha is my #2 btw :p )

1. Ana BB

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Katya Schekina

4. Natasha Poly

5. Adriana Lima

6. Doutzen Kroes

7. Gisele

8. Korina Longin

9. Polina Kouklina

10. Karolina Kurkova

when i'm bored and have some time to lose i'll do it :yes: i've already some pics in mind for adriana, alessandra, doutzen and natasha (natasha is my #2 btw :p )

will you post it here taben? im curious to see that photo you have of natasha and katja

1. Ana BB

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Katya Schekina

4. Natasha Poly

5. Adriana Lima

6. Doutzen Kroes

7. Gisele

8. Korina Longin

9. Polina Kouklina

10. Karolina Kurkova

edit :D everyone has a bad pictures, it