Bellazon

Very skinny models

Ann Mary

My fav trio have all been posted in here :rofl: :ninja:

ah well, Inguna looked awful, you know that... And Hana looked awful back there too.

But Tiiu :heart: She's skinny, I mean... But her legs look healthy, she glows, her hair is great, her skin perfect, she is the ONLY model i consider to be healthy skinny.

ah well, Inguna looked awful, you know that... And Hana looked awful back there too.

But Tiiu :heart: She's skinny, I mean... But her legs look healthy, she glows, her hair is great, her skin perfect, she is the ONLY model i consider to be healthy skinny.

Tiiu is healthy :yes: but there were days where she was.....:|

i think snejana looks great :hehe: snejana is PETITE, she's no anorexic IMO... i mean she's smaller than your average model so it's normal that she should look skinnier... sometimes her legs look too skinny but her face is so great that it makes up for it :heart:

They are all nasty ana woman. Especially Tiiu and Hana their bones stick out all over the place. That is not healthy at all!.....if you compare it to someone naturaly skinny like karolina you cant really see any bones just smoothe lines. That is skinny healthy. This girls are wire hanger corpes

how is karolina naturally skinny ? she must spend 10hours a week at the gym, judging by her legs and abs :yuckky:

I know Tiiu had that in those pics. but Hana looks even more dead, and I don't even start about Inguna...

I mean Tiiu still glows, the other two don't.

Tiiu is naturally "skinny", cuz her upper part is very skinny, but her legs look healthy to me!

I'm not so sure about Hana, she's always been skinny, since she started modelling and that was very early, as far as i know. But Snejana is too skinny, ok maybe she is naturally skinny, but not so much. Cuz if she would be naturally so skinny, she wouldn't look so tired and without energy, i don't believe anyone who says that it's just the way she is.

Karolina used to be very skinny, but then all of sudden she got more curves ... hm, did she start eating? :whistle: :laugh: (I think she looks much better now ;) )