Bellazon

Very skinny models

Ann Mary

When you can see a f*cking ladder in the sternum area....:x .... STERNUM is not sexy people. Daria has seen much better days. Gain 10 pounds (in the right areas) and she'd look a hell of a lot better.

And for those of you who have no idea what the sternum area is o.0 Let us look at Daria's pic from above.

ewyi4.jpg

That is nasty.. A little bone is fine, but I don't want to see the skeletal structure! Food good, super skinny BAD!

please post pics of models who are looking ..... skinny, thin and fragile

she looks.......... scary :cry:

if it is not photoshoped, then i got a question:

why do people even use them as models? this will only encourage and furtherly convinced them that they are pretty as they are!

i do feel sad for them :cry: :(

When you can see a f*cking ladder in the sternum area....:x .... STERNUM is not sexy people. Daria has seen much better days. Gain 10 pounds (in the right areas) and she'd look a hell of a lot better.

And for those of you who have no idea what the sternum area is o.0 Let us look at Daria's pic from above.

ewyi4.jpg

That is nasty.. A little bone is fine, but I don't want to see the skeletal structure! Food good, super skinny BAD!

I know i totally get what your saying. I dont understand why the fashion indsutry and other people like these girls. I saw this one pic of her and her hip bones stuck out so much you could rest your can of pop on them and it wouldnt spill.

Although daria would be good with some weight unlike some other girls. She does always look bored though on the runway.