Bellazon

Very skinny models

Ann Mary

• 2 weeks later...
post-4910-1167505396_thumb.jpgpost-4910-1167505436_thumb.jpg

post-4910-1167505457_thumb.jpgpost-4910-1167505486_thumb.jpg

post-4910-1167505521_thumb.jpgpost-4910-1167505554_thumb.jpg

Those are definately photoshopped, no doubt about it.

I know someone who knows Vlada, and there is no doubt in her mind at all that she is naturally thin.

You can tell she's naturally thin when you see a REAl picture.

And can I just add I'm fed up with skinny girls getting the blame for everything. I'm naturally skinny, and it's like it's acceptable to abuse skinny girls, but not ok to abuse fat girls, who are the TRUE unhealthy ones.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

that second picture is shown all the time in magazines talking about "anorexic models", they showed her before and she was so pretty! no dark circles,no puffy bags under the eyes, it's amazing how the fashion world would rather have that^ then a beautiful face, what has happened??? :cry:

does any one think those girls are naturally thin?? ---->

But Allegra Versace is anorexic and that's the fact :mellow:

the same with the other girl, I remember that she featured in this anti-anorexia campaign, and she admitted she's been anorexic for years....

but I really dislike the fact that everyone focus more on fashion's impact on girls to be skinny, not their family relationship. I mean, if you have a strong psychological/family relationships background, you won't suffer from anorexia. The second girl on that pic, I read an article about her. She said her mother wanted her to work as a model, and her mum had been telling her all the time she's to chubby. It was even before she started working as a model, so....