Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

oh I know, definitely...see at first I was thinking "TOTAL FAKE"..but she has so many personal photos of Candice that it made me think maybe its a friend running it. Tons of Candice photos though, so its great xD

Caps from the VS Commercial shot by Michael Bay

candicebed.gif

LOL I tried to do an animated gif on those four frames with Candice and Rosie...but it didn't come out so great on loop. Looks like they're dancing...sort of. :laugh:

candiceandrosiedance.gif

oh I know, definitely...see at first I was thinking "TOTAL FAKE"..but she has so many personal photos of Candice that it made me think maybe its a friend running it. Tons of Candice photos though, so its great xD

candicebed.jpg

LOL I tried to do an animated gif on those four frames with Candice and Rosie...but it didn't come out so great on loop. Looks like they're dancing...sort of. :laugh:

candiceandrosiedance.jpg

Was the ad itself already posted on here? I'd like to see the commercial. :)

candicebed.gif

candiceandrosiedance.gif

may i have the first one as my avatar? pleaaaaaseee :wub:

^^ oh feel free to :) I'm not sure if its too big of a file, but maybe you can make it work.

SympathySilhouette, if you check out the VSFS 2009 threads lower on the main page, if you go on the 'Motion' thread, the commercial is there from YouTube, but it might get deleted soon for copyright issues. Or you can check it out on YouTube, its called 'Victoria's Secret Commercial Michael Bay'. Sorry, posting from my phone so I can't get the url for you.

^the easiest one for me is Adobe ImageReady. There's tutorials on YouTube on how to make animated gifs. Fortunately for me, my aunt bought the Photoshop package and I just used hers b/c that thing is expensive. I'm pretty sure there are some free web-based animated gif programs if you look it up on google. I'll try to find a good one for you.

It was almost posted here. I was just about to post my HD version immediately after the VS show but found out that VS is poo-pooing all over the people that are posting these commercials (I myself, being one of the victims). If there is one on YT, trust me, it'll get taken down soon.