Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Well, here it is. This is my Supermodel edit, so all the stupid parts were cut out and all that's left is the indescribable cocktail of Candice/Skippy/Sparky goodness.

When you watch the clip, look at how stoked Candice is to be there. She can't stop smiling even when her name is mispronounced!

:laugh:

When you watch the clip, look at how stoked Candice is to be there. She can't stop smiling even when her name is mispronounced!

Thanks she looked giddy to be there. She's going to be on TV again:

Victoria’s Secret Model Candice Swanepoel Visits NFL TODAY Set Live With Her Top Picks

On THE NFL TODAY on Sunday, Nov. 29 (Noon, ET), “Dr. Cowher” goes into his lab and develops the ultimate quarterback by assembling parts taken from several current quarterbacks in the league. Among the parts and traits he is looking for are the best arm, head, courage and leadership skills. Jeff St. Arromand is the producer. Plus, Victoria’s Secret Super Model Candice Swanepoel joins the guys live on the set to help them with their NFL picks. James Brown hosts THE NFL TODAY along with analysts Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason, Shannon Sharpe and Bill Cowher, NFL Insider Charley Casserly, as well as Lesley Visser and Sam Ryan reporting.

http://www.cbssports.com/cbssports/story/1...on-thanksgiving

Victoria's Secret Model Candice Swanepoel Visits NFL TODAY Set Live With Her Top Picks

Nice find, rumor! This is the kind of info I want people to be telling me about. I'll cap the show (all four hours of it) and, hopefully, Candice won't just be standing there. This girl better start talking!

Great! I can't bother watching that much football.

Thanks she looked giddy to be there. She's going to be on TV again:

Victoria’s Secret Model Candice Swanepoel Visits NFL TODAY Set Live With Her Top Picks

On THE NFL TODAY on Sunday, Nov. 29 (Noon, ET), “Dr. Cowher” goes into his lab and develops the ultimate quarterback by assembling parts taken from several current quarterbacks in the league. Among the parts and traits he is looking for are the best arm, head, courage and leadership skills. Jeff St. Arromand is the producer. Plus, Victoria’s Secret Super Model Candice Swanepoel joins the guys live on the set to help them with their NFL picks. James Brown hosts THE NFL TODAY along with analysts Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason, Shannon Sharpe and Bill Cowher, NFL Insider Charley Casserly, as well as Lesley Visser and Sam Ryan reporting.

http://www.cbssports.com/cbssports/story/1...on-thanksgiving

Football and Candice! :drool:

Lookagain / HQs

th_a45a0d57643080.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-8541-0-1446056370-41266_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3078201" alt="post-8541-0-1446056370-41266_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="138.89"> th_ad6f6e57643084.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-8541-0-1446056370-72933_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3078203" alt="post-8541-0-1446056370-72933_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="138.89"> th_5de6af57643626.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-8541-0-1446056371-19367_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3078215" alt="post-8541-0-1446056371-19367_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="142.81">