Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Misundersanting :/ ... Candice isn't an Angel.

It started becoming clear, because a friend of mine (who happens to have contacts) got in touch with me and told me there was a misunderstanding, and I didn't tell anyone. Because I felt this was valuable information that the company didn't want known, there was a reason they told me originally and facebook also promoted them to be angels. Plus I didn't want to loose this contact, who trusts me with valuable info. So I kept my mouth shut. Then facebook took the "angels" down and placed them as new faces, and the girls denied everything, or not saying a word, and a few were at castings. So it was becoming obvious anyway, otherwise I wouldn't have said a word. But as of right now Adriana (by the way, totally confirmed not going anywhere for a long time.) Ale (ditto) Marisa, Miranda, Doutzen and of course Heidi. Like I said, I wouldn't tell anyone until my friend told me it was ok, but at this point it's become obvious that the girls are not angels, so yea.

CC/TFS

:( Well then VS are complete IDIOTS!!! Most ppl are tired of seeing the same boring girls, especially that annoying Heidi Klum

u r totaly right!!! i'm from germany, and i can't see heide any more :yuckky:

she's just way tooo old for a model and should retire...

:( Well then VS are complete IDIOTS!!! Most ppl are tired of seeing the same boring girls, especially that annoying Heidi Klum

u r totaly right!!! i'm from germany, and i can't see heide any more :yuckky:

she's just way tooo old for a model and should retire...

Seriously - how long will Heidi stay with VS? It feels like she'll/they'll hold on to it/her for eternity, but I guess it's the only thing legitimatizing the term ~top~model referring to her because without it she'd be just a (at best mediocre) TV host who once in a while shoots with prestigious/well-known photographers for publicity.

But btt: In a way, I'm kind of "happy" Candice isn't an VS angel (yet - I think it's only a matter of time) for the selfish reason that I'd prefer her to do some more editorial-work as opposed to underwear/lingerie only. Sure, it might be good money, but VS is quite tacky fashion-wise and it feels just like a "waste" to do only (or rather) mainly underwear/lingerie campaigns/work. Of course, Candice has the body to do VS but it's just like with Adriana: they would be great for editorial work because of their unique, beautiful faces but instead they do VS catalog and runway work which - I'm sorry - looks all quite the same after a certain time...