Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-18518-0-1446055088-67893_thumb.jpg

angelcandicesAlways a laugh when she's around. Love it. Great day for @victoriasecret @daniellepriano

Anybody notised that those last pics of Candice doesn't show the top of her head? :nicole:

Is it just to make us more confused about like or not like her platinum blonde?

Badboy

NK :hug:

I'm more proud of the fact that she's learning to do the devil horn's properly. *I'm welling up with tears of happiness and Satanic joy*

Oh, and if being thin is considered a eating disorder, then does being fat mean you have an "eating order"? Someone clear this up.

@VampireHorde

"Oh, and if being thin is considered a eating disorder, then does being fat mean you have an "eating order"? Someone clear this up."

I don't think being skinny should mean you have an eating disorder. That is especially true when the person is very fit, and obviously has a good deal of muscle tone. You can't have muscle tone like Candice, Karlie, Izabel, Miranda, etc etc, if your malnourished, and having an eating disorder would mean your malnourished. You just can't build muscle like that if your not healthy and eating right.

In my opinion the real eating disorder is when someone is clearly overweight and unhealthy.

On another note, Candice looks freaking adorable in the photo above, that face she is making is so cute. I am so used to seeing her look seductive and sexy, or smoking hot, and I love photos of her like that, because Candice is the definition of sexy in my book, but it is always nice to see a cute fun photo of her from time to time.

... when the person is very fit, and obviously has a good deal of muscle tone. You can't have muscle tone like Candice, Karlie, Izabel, Miranda, etc etc, if your malnourished, and having an eating disorder would mean your malnourished. You just can't build muscle like that if your not healthy and eating right.

It is VERY common for those who have an eating disorder to over-exercise and they end up being weirdly toned & muscular.

Let's drop this topic since it is irrelevant and could bait people into trouble :)

I really hope that is an editorial for Vogue USA and she end up in the cover too :cry2:

That would be awesome, but we all know that's never gonna happen... :(

But I really hope that this shoot is for another Vogue cover!

(look at us being greedy for Vogue covers since she's got three in a row... :p Now we're spoiled lol)

i dont know.

why?

Because there are hardly any fashion models on the cover of Vogue US, so you have to be a big deal in business to get there.

Within the last decade, only models like Gisele Bündchen, Natalia Vodianova or Liya Kebede made it on the cover.

Well, and then Kate Upton of course who became the new sensation. But look at all the other important models who didn't get a cover... It's just very unlikely in general. And Candice unfortunately is still too unpopular and not known enough, so her chances are even lower. :(

aah okay.

i just wasn't sure why you said that. but yeah i agree and i see your point.

^ isn't that the "surfs up" sign? Thought devil horns is the index finger and pinky finger?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am surprised he didn't comment on this post: http://www.bellazon....80#entry3205605

I have a pretty good idea what she was thinking and I think VH does as well :cain:

^^What she was thinking? Umm, what am I even looking at?

@angelrnicole: It's a mixture sign. She's slightly raising the pinky finger but it ain't enough for a full Satan wave. But she's getting there!

What was I thinking?? hahah

but I see what you're saying VH, I think.... :blueeyedbaby:

post-51471-0-1446055088-88993_thumb.jpg

I'm more proud of the fact that she's learning to do the devil horn's properly. *I'm welling up with tears of happiness and Satanic joy*

Haha. :D

Don't know what everybody is talking about with this gesture, but I agree it looks proper. But with the tongue, the picture looks pretty awesome. :)

http://instagram.com...sscandicerussia

Okay there are SO many new photos on here that I cannot put right now but you all should check it out. Looks like outtakes.

Hm, are you sure? I'm not seeing any stuff on there, it's mostly collages, and then instagramed.

Oh my god, she's so divine, I am completely speechless at these videos she has an expressive look

Okay, the music by Dead can dance gives me the creeps, but Candice is hot as hell of course. :drool:

The first one is my favorite. You know, Candice often tries too hard to look sexy, but in the Unplugged video, she actually manages to come off natural and relaxed. That's the spirit, Candy! Love love LOVE it!! :woot: