Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Oh my god, she's so divine, I am completely speechless at these videos she has an expressive look

Okay, the music by Dead can dance gives me the creeps, but Candice is hot as hell of course. :drool:

The first one is my favorite. You know, Candice often tries too hard to look sexy, but in the Unplugged video, she actually manages to come off natural and relaxed. That's the spirit, Candy! Love love LOVE it!! :woot:

The vids are amazing!! Specially the first one (even more with music by Billy Gibbons) :woot:

Oh my god, she's so divine, I am completely speechless at these videos she has an expressive look

Okay, the music by Dead can dance gives me the creeps, but Candice is hot as hell of course. :drool:

The first one is my favorite. You know, Candice often tries too hard to look sexy, but in the Unplugged video, she actually manages to come off natural and relaxed. That's the spirit, Candy! Love love LOVE it!! :woot:

I don't think she ever tries too hard to be sexy, let alone "often". She is the definition of sexy in my opinion. Of course her body, eyes, face etc, are all sexy, but just the way she moves, and the expressions she makes, in my opinion that is a big factor in her "sexiness". I can't really explain it, but I don't ever get the impression that her being sexy is forced, it always seems so natural to me, and that is part of the reason it is so sexy. Same goes for her being relaxed, in my opinion, she almost always seems completely relaxed in any setting. I really can't think of one example of what your talking about.

On a different note, Candice looks incredibly stunning in those videos, she is truly beautiful and talented. I think the 3rd one is my favorite, but what are the videos for? At the end they said www.CandiceSwanepoel.com, is that what they were made for?

I don't think she ever tries too hard to be sexy, let alone "often". She is the definition of sexy in my opinion. Of course her body, eyes, face etc, are all sexy, but just the way she moves, and the expressions she makes, in my opinion that is a big factor in her "sexiness". I can't really explain it, but I don't ever get the impression that her being sexy is forced, it always seems so natural to me, and that is part of the reason it is so sexy. Same goes for her being relaxed, in my opinion, she almost always seems completely relaxed in any setting. I really can't think of one example of what your talking about.

Well, I'm not alone with my opinion. There are a lot of people who noticed this, not only here on Bellazon, but also on other sites, too. But of course just because many people share the same opinion, it doesn't make it true. :flower: So agree to disagree. :hug:

Well, I'm not alone with my opinion. There are a lot of people who noticed this, not only here on Bellazon, but also on other sites, too. But of course just because many people share the same opinion, it doesn't make it true. :flower: So agree to disagree. :hug:

Fair enough.

:woot: Kinda floored you are referencing "other sites" to support some point. :)

:woot: Kinda floored you are referencing "other sites" to support some point. :)

This wasn't supposed to support anything since I invalidated the whole statement with the following sentence.

It was just some kind of chitchat, because Bast couldn't really imagine that someone thinks she tries to hard to look sexy (no offense or presumption, I just don't know how to express this in a better way :flower:), so I wanted to explain that this opinion isn't uncommon, but of course it's subjective and there is no truth. Neither of us can prove their point and moreover, there is no need to prove anything, since there's no right or wrong. That's my point.

I don't know why you had to bring this up :idk: