Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-62795-0-1446055117-52478_thumb.jpg

angelcandices

Behind the scenes shot from my phone #magical #harpersbazaarUS @terryrichardsonstudio

post-62795-0-1446055117-56835_thumb.jpg

angelcandices

Catching fish like a pro in Seattle #pikeplacefishco @victoriassecret

post-62795-0-1446055117-58709_thumb.jpg

victoriassecret

Mwah! @angelcandices blows Seattle a kiss for one awesome day. Thanks for everything! #Angels2Seattle

post-62795-0-1446055117-60825_thumb.jpg

victoriassecret

Hello, Seattle! @angelcandices has arrived at Bellevue Sq. Who's coming to meet her? #Angels2Seattle

the girl in the white dress looks just as pretty as Candice. She could be a vs angel.

post-844-0-1446055119-4857_thumb.jpg

angelcandicesBehind the scenes shot from my phone #magical #harpersbazaarUS @terryrichardsonstudio

post-844-0-1446055119-5222_thumb.jpg

angelcandicesCatching fish like a pro in Seattle #pikeplacefishco @victoriassecret

post-844-0-1446055119-54026_thumb.jpg

victoriassecretMwah! @angelcandices blows Seattle a kiss for one awesome day. Thanks for everything! #Angels2Seattle

post-844-0-1446055119-58624_thumb.jpg

victoriassecretHello, Seattle! @angelcandices has arrived at Bellevue Sq. Who's coming to meet her? #Angels2Seattle

We haven't been changing them, love. Bellazon's attachment system has changed. Attachments used to still have the catalog numbers when you saved them, but now the system gives the file a new name. But you can still see the numbers when you hover over the pictures.

I'll go regather the files and post them with imagebam if that'd be easier?

I'll presume to speak for Le Gator since I think we have the same problem here: We download the pics with their original catalog numbers and then when we upload them to Bellazon they still look like they have the original catalog numbers to us (and they still do when you hover over the thumbnail in the post). But so many people are complaining about the distorted numbers that show up when they download the pictures that I'm going to switch to postimage or something.

But yeah: If you want the original numbers for the ones already posted, you can hover over the thumbnail in the post. Sorry to everyone for the confusion.