Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ It's just Candice Swanepoel; that's the only video that shows her face though :/

she liked a couple videos the guy that she went to that event with (black dress and platinum) posted and you can see her there too!

Would be cool if she posted more videos, or at least one on instagram!

We wanna see you in action Candice! :)

^ It's just Candice Swanepoel; that's the only video that shows her face though :/

she liked a couple videos the guy that she went to that event with (black dress and platinum) posted and you can see her there too!

Would be cool if she posted more videos, or at least one on instagram!

We wanna see you in action Candice! :)

Excuse me for my ignorance of technology   :blush:  
but this is Candice account?
beyond that twitter and istagram?
or is a fan account?

I think it's her real account lile instagram or twitter. Cause These are videos of his life every day, you can see a video at amfAR gala even two, and when she walked with her dogs, nicole and Hermann I think, and then in an interview, she has shown her apartment in NY (and in some instagram photos) and there is very similar,

Does anyone know what Candice's Vine account is? Found this on IG and wondering what it's from...

http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/b26d9becf2df11e2b7a722000a9e5154_7.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

She looks sad! Wonder if any of her dogs needed surgery? :(

Any link to that account?

Is it hermann in the background?

Badboy

NK :hug:

Edited by PinkCouture

Does anyone know what Candice's Vine account is? Found this on IG and wondering what it's from...

http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/b26d9becf2df11e2b7a722000a9e5154_7.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

She looks sad! Wonder if any of her dogs needed surgery? :(

Any link to that account?

Is it hermann in the background?

Badboy

Yes I think it's him. Yes it is her dogs who needed surgery on the video, we see with a cone around his neck. To watch his account on vine, you must install the application, it is easier Edited by PinkCouture

VS Beauty

post-51006-0-1446055203-95226_thumb.jpg post-51006-0-1446055203-99336_thumb.jpg post-51006-0-1446055204-03202_thumb.jpg

Thankfully it looks like Candice this time, sometimes the photoshop is so hard that you hardly can tell it's her!

I can live with these, actully they looks great but a tad to much photoshopped... 

Thanks for the updates! No I can follow her vine! :) She really want's to be updated with the latest gadgets!

Badboy