Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

overused!? I dont get it. not everyone follows victorias secret. I guess this is why "the supermodel era" is long dead and never coming back, I mean if Candice can be considered "everywhere". I suppose people who think this way would have loathed the 90s SUPERMODELS.( talk about everywhere)....I live in America and was without a computer for two months. I open a magazine or turn on the tv during that time and models are hardly anywhere to be heard of minus a few here and there. I will take Candice or any model, any day of the week over reality stars or tween sensations who are the ones truly shoved down our throats these days.

Holy gods yes. I could not agree with this more, I would give anything to have top models more in the spotlight in general, but especially over all these ridiculous reality tv "stars", or the likes of Bieber, Miley, Gomes, Hudgens, Kardashian etc.... I mean top Hollywood actors are one thing, but the others I am sick of.

Let me put this simply, Candice is "overused" because she brings in sales and big money. VS is a business. What do most business do? Make as much money as possible and try to have a strong ROI.

If anyone wants VS to stop using Candice, just give them a few million dollars and I am sure they would gladly stop using her (Y) If money is tight I suggest a fundraiser. Bake sale? Car wash? Lemonade stand? Or start a page on a website like http://www.crowdrise.com/

Let me put this simply, Candice is "overused" because she brings in sales and big money. VS is a business. What do most business do? Make as much money as possible and try to have a strong ROI.

If anyone wants VS to stop using Candice, just give them a few million dollars and I am sure they would gladly stop using her (Y) If money is tight I suggest a fundraiser. Bake sale? Car wash? Lemonade stand? Or start a page on a website like http://www.crowdrise.com/

Why do people always think this is a relevant response? I wasn't planning on responding anymore to this conversation, but this attitude and type of reply is irritating. My opinion on Candice is in NO way related to who is making what. It's not like I'm suddenly going to change my mind once I know that VS makes loads off her. And it's not like I'm stupid enough to say VS should stop using her just because I don't like her, so pointing out VS's business strategy has nothing to do it what I had been saying before.

I do not like Candice or the fact that she gets used so much. But I'm not on some dumbass crusade to convert everyone to my opinions. And I'm not some simpleton who can't figure out why VS is holding onto her.

My post was not direct at you. It was a general statement. You are entitled to your opinions as well as I am.

What I find irritating is when people who go into threads of models & celebs they obviously dislike, and all they do is bash and post negative comments. I never understood why people would want to waste their time & energy on that. I think it is pointless. Time is better spent on something more constructive and productive.

If you feel the need to further discuss this we can do it via PM (Y)

Thread Cleaned (Y)

1. This is the Candice Swanepoel thread. NOT the Kate Upton thread.

2. Please be mindful when making comments regarding weight. Make sure your comments are not baiting and/or bashing in nature. It causes unnecessary tension and irrelevant discussions. Also keep in mind the definition of beauty is subjective. Beauty comes in all colors, shapes, sizes, etc. Please be respect of your fellow members' opinions & preferences.

Thank you! :flower:

BLUMARINE F/W 13.14 AD CAMPAIGN

Posted Edited. Please check at least 5 pages back before posting to prevent reposts. In this case, 11 posts above your's (photo--same page) and the previous page (video). For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture