Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

oh no did she cut her hair?? first Barbara and now her? I am not liking it. 

but thank you @Candylicious.. I absolutely LOVE all the Tropic of C pictures. Thank you for posting as much as you do. 

I wish she'd get teh FB one more time before she is done with VS. I don't know who I think will get it this year, but I want it to be Candice. I am happy Lily (yes i know she is gone) had her FB moment, and Behati deserves one for all the years she did work before becoming pregnant and taking time off, but Candice REALLY deserves another. she WAS VS for years. I mean she still is, but you all know how heavy they used her. She should get another. 

Just now, medicenevs said:

Her hair has been cut ever since the AmfAR gala.

thank you for replying. I have no idea when the amfar thing is so I'll have to google that. 

this hair cut is better than when she had that LONG white blonde hair that was raggedy and unkempt. I don't remember exactly when that was, but at least she looks clean cut and sophisticated with her short hair. I'm just not a fan of short/shoulder length hair on many people except the girl in my avatar....and like maybe one or two more people. 

oh well, if she's happy then yay

O beijo do divórcio… Candice Swanepoel: mesmo após a separação, amor pelo Brasil prossegue. “Angel” da Victoria’s Secret, a sul-africana Candice Swanepoel separou-se do modelo capixaba Hermann Nicoli.

O casal tem dois filhos, Anacã (2 anos) e Ariel (9 meses), e estava junto havia catorze anos, desde que eles se conheceram em um ensaio fotográfico em Paris. As crianças nasceram em Vitória.

O amor de Candice pelo Brasil prossegue: ela fala português com fluência e passou o Carnaval na Bahia, onde pretende comprar uma casa (em Trancoso, claro). Dinheiro para a aquisição não será problema: segundo a revista Forbes, ela fatura 5,5 milhões de dólares por ano.

Candice Swanepoel: Even after the separation, love for Brazil continues. Victoria's Secret Angel, the South African Candice Swanepoel separated from the Capixaba model Hermann Nicoli.
The couple have two children, Anacan (2 years) and Ariel (9 months), and had been together for fourteen years, since they met in a photoshoot in Paris. The children were born in Vitória. Candice's love for Brazil continues: she speaks Portuguese fluently and spent the Carnival in Bahia, where she plans to buy a house (in Trancoso, of course). Money for the acquisition will not be a problem: according to Forbes magazine, it makes $ 5.5 million a year.

Source (EN) (PT)