Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

The name is really original. For us, this is something new, but we have to accept their choice. We can't forget that our Candy is African girl. And for her it is definitely a beautiful name. And she looked so lovely! :heart: The whole party was definitely very interesting. I like this! Candy, it's time for your little boy! :chicken:

Guys Anacã " is not a girl or boy name . Actually I don't think there's anyone else with this name. It is a name of a bird , I think specifically of amazon . So it's a very different and unique name, even for us Brazilians. I'am not surprised , I expected a more exotic name from this exotic woman! I believe that the pronunciation is " anacan " but don't know how this would work in other languages 

Yes I agree she is very exotic. She may fit the blonde hair blue eye look but she is very exotic with the way she carries herself, spends her free time, her background etc :smile: I hope that doesn't sound weird but in my opinion her lifestyle is very exotic but that is just my opinion 

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

She dwells in what some may call exotic. Doesnt mean that it makes her exotic? Or does it? :/

Well if I'm being accurate she's exotic for a blonde, that's for sure. And I guess, nobody is wrong either because in some places in the world Candice is considered exotic. But to me she isn't the most "exotic "I've seen is what I meant.

4 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

I'm not talking about her look ? In my vision, she have a exotic personality. 

I've never heard somebody call somebody's personality exotic before...interesting. But I can sort of see what you're saying :yes: 

4 hours ago, bruler said:

Yes I agree she is very exotic. She may fit the blonde hair blue eye look but she is very exotic with the way she carries herself, spends her free time, her background etc :smile: I hope that doesn't sound weird but in my opinion her lifestyle is very exotic but that is just my opinion 

Yeah her lifestyle is exotic for certain.