Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

And I dont want to know.  :smile: As I said it's only MY opinion, and it's a shame for me.  I'm disappointed by her. But I know that every ppl have different priorities in life.

On 2016. 08. 07. at 0:12 AM, medicenevs said:

You don't know what's better for Candice or her child better than her. It's her pregnancy, her life, let her be.

2 hours ago, marinebing said:

On a slightly another note, Behati posted that she's 34 weeks into her pregnancy, meaning she can pop at any time so is it safe to assume Candy will be right behind ? :D

34 weeks is still pretty early for a "normal" birth. Usually women give birth around week 39-40, so I think it's safe to say Behati is giving birth in September and Candy maybe... by the end of September, first weeks of October?

To hopefully put an end to the discussion about Candice pregnant in Brazil, here are some notes from the CDC:

"If you're pregnant, follow the advice of the CDC," says Phil Sylvester, chief content and communications officer and world travel expert at World Nomads. Sylvester emphasizes the importance of discussing your options with your doctor. "Wear long-sleeved clothing, full-length pants or a skirt, put insect repellent on exposed skin (at least 30 percent DEET), and make sure you sleep in mosquito-proofed accommodations," he says, pointing to beds with a mosquito net and protected air-conditioned hotel rooms as safe bets.

"There is no vaccine or immunization at present for Zika, and there may not be for many years," he says, adding, "The only protection is prevention." He stresses the importance of sporting loose fitting attire and insect repellent at all times, and confirming that your bedroom "is sealed and air-conditioned."

38 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

34 weeks is still pretty early for a "normal" birth. Usually women give birth around week 39-40, so I think it's safe to say Behati is giving birth in September and Candy maybe... by the end of September, first weeks of October?

Why are you crushing my hopes ? :oh_no::D

Yes, Candice is free to do what she wants with her body and her child...but I'm also free to say she's not smart to put her unborn child at risk unnecessarily. I wouldn't be surprised if she was either totally oblivious to the Zika problem (she's a model, do you expect her to be caught up on her current events?) or thought she was immune like she probably thinks she is to skin cancer judging by her tanning habits. If taking all the precautions is so easy why are people still getting the Zika virus?

Ok guys, that's enough. We are here to talk about the work of Candice and share news, not to discuss what we think is right or not. It's HER LIFE, then be quiet. Nobody cares about anyone's opinion on this criterion, if you do not think is right: keep it for you. If you think it does not matter: keep well. Let's go back to talking about good things and not be arguing about things we DON'T know. :wink:

thanks everyone for the updates, miss her work, editorials and all that. the other models will shoot the VS holiday commercial next week right? Was it the same shooting she missed last year too?

On 8.8.2016 at 8:40 PM, cersei said:

Candice's term of pregnancy less than Behati? I have a feeling that Candice give birth before Behati, and Candice's belly more on my mind.

i always thought behati and bar refaeli will give birth before candice. . .and also megan fox gaved birth already before candice, well she just announced the pregnancy later than her.