Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I guess you guys are right about her doctors (that she obviously consulted)...I forgot having money means that you can't act irresponsibly. Also, source on only affecting earlier pregnancies or did you just assume that/Candice's doctor tell you that?

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/zika-virus-outbreak/study-finds-zika-damages-babies-all-stages-pregnancy-n532086

Oh please, some people are SO ignorant! I live in Brazil, this problem with Zika virus is already better. And besides, it depends A LOT on where the person lives. Where do you think Candice has a house here? In one of the worst state of the neighborhoods where she is? I am sure that it is not.
And one more thing, guess what, Candice is not the only pregnant woman in Brazil! Being here is NOT a risk if you take the right precautions. Or do you think what? Now when a woman becomes pregnant she changes her country because of it? Stop creating problem where none exists.

It's just as dangerous for her to be here now than it was before she got pregnant :p At least from what I've read, if you had the zyka virus in your body before getting pregnant, chances are your baby could be affected by it the same way it would if you got it later on your pregnancy (and some studies that babies/little kids that get it might still have some developmental problems). Particularly, if I had the choice, I wouldnt have my kid here (mostly due to the obstetric violence and the huge amount of unnecessary c-sections over here), but then again, she's rich as fuck and sure has the best team and doctors one could possibly have, she wouldn't have taken a decision like this lightly. If she feels safe and happy here, good for her  :smile: 

The fact that you're getting so defensive shows that you're the ignorant one.  A lot of women in Brazil that are pregnant don't have an option other than to stay there and put their baby at risk. Some other women don't have the option of just leaving Brazil...Candice does, so that's not a very useful comparison.  By what standards is the Zika virus getting better? 

Uh, sorry I'm defending the place where I live. Where I live and I know how things are. I don't listen to talk much more about this, and I live in a place that had a major outbreak. She knows the risks, but she feels good here, so I think, I say again, stop creating problems where none exist.

16 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

The chances of Candice the superhuman getting the Zika Virus is about 0.0000000000000000000000000001%

Of course.

THe perks of being a goddess include an infallible immune system. And she will give birth to an immortal child who will restore balance in the universe :idk: 

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

Of course.

THe perks of being a goddess include an infallible immune system. And she will give birth to an immortal child who will restore balance in the universe :idk: 

Her life and that of her unborn child are worth more than a thousand of those huddled masses.  Even if 999 are killed in a giant mound.  Her genes will be preserved for all eternity.  Some will be stored in a time capsule and be discovered by extraterrestrial life long after humanity expires in the nuclear holocaust :hang:

Humanity will be reborn from her strands of genetic material...:alien:

If she and her baby are to die, generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish!  :tf:

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Her life and that of her unborn child are worth more than a thousand of those huddled masses.  Even if 999 are killed in a giant mound.  Her genes will be preserved for all eternity.  Some will be stored in a time capsule and be discovered by extraterrestrial life long after humanity expires in the nuclear holocaust :hang:

If she and her baby are to die, generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish!  :tf:

Agree 100%

16 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Amen 

I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing cause like it was pointed she had the voice and if she made she knew was she was doing.

and moreover she's there, she's having her baby here and that's it. Get over it.