Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

And guys, I was checking some things on Instagram of Way Models (the Brazilian Candice's agency ) and saw the package for SPFW Spring 2017, appears polaroids of Candice on it. I do not think she will parade because she is pregnant, but it was something that caught my attention. If you want to see:

5 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

And guys, I was checking some things on Instagram of Way Models (the Brazilian Candice's agency ) and saw the package for SPFW Spring 2017, appears polaroids of Candice on it. I do not think she will parade because she is pregnant, but it was something that caught my attention. If you want to see:

Alessandra walked for Colcci while pregnant once.

50 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

This is a kind of rude thing to say. Guys, it's just a shirt! Stop all this drama, everyone has seen her wearing that shirt several times. We also know that she loves things that somehow involved Bob Marley, I do not really understand all this drama :idk:

It's not drama, she likes to smoke weed. How is that a drama?

35 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Why are ya'll acting like it's the first time ever that we see Candice wear that shirt?

Yeah she wore this shirt so many times before, and people even posted in this thread her photos in it, and nobody said a word, until concern troll today appeared.

And yes Ale was pregnant and walking the show, and she had really visible belly as I remember.

12 minutes ago, Schemer said:

It's not drama, she likes to smoke weed. How is that a drama?

I I don't agree with what you think, but I won't say anything that's not my business.

11 minutes ago, unali said:

Yeah she wore this shirt so many times before, and people even posted in this thread her photos in it, and nobody said a word, until concern troll today appeared.

And yes Ale was pregnant and walking the show, and she had really visible belly as I remember.

And about Ale, that's pretty cool! Maybe she will really walk, let's wait and see! :nicole:

6 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

Really? I din't know that! But with belly? Btw, I think it's very over time. The spfw begins on Monday, and she has one of Latin Billboard event on Thursday...But who knows  :whistle:

She was 5 months pregnant at the time. I don't think that Candice is going to the Latin Billboard tho, they confirmed Adriana but no Candice.

Btw, I just had a little chat with someone from Way Model and I was told that it's not confirmed that Candice will walk, she just have a showcard for the season.

Y'all need to pipe down about the "weed" being a bad thing. I'm currently writing a research paper for one of my college classes on why marijuana should be legalized. Needless to say after extensive research there's legal prescription medications that are far more dangerous and can easily kill you. Marijuana is harmless unless you are stoned out of your mind and driving a car or operating heavy machinery. Even then it impairs you considerably less than alcohol. Nothing wrong with Candy wanting to smoke a little weed.