Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Can anybody link me the long behind the scenes video of Candice on set for a photoshoot from I think before the 2014 VSFS (I say this 'cause I remember she had on the same outfit for the show's rehearsals, so I assume it was the same day). It's the one where she gets there and sits down to do make up, then there's a problem with how long she'll have to be there, so she leaves for a bit, and the women complain about her while she's gone.

16 minutes ago, DirrtyXtina87 said:

Can anybody link me the long behind the scenes video of Candice on set for a photoshoot from I think before the 2014 VSFS (I say this 'cause I remember she had on the same outfit for the show's rehearsals, so I assume it was the same day). It's the one where she gets there and sits down to do make up, then there's a problem with how long she'll have to be there, so she leaves for a bit, and the women complain about her while she's gone.

I think it's on this page: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/7459-candice-swanepoel/?page=1435 Can't manage to quote it here though.

Thanks for the updates guys! Loved the biotherm videos :wub:

(Guess she's in brazil, then? :ninja:)