Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So sad to have no news, not even VS...I think Candice will not appear either during pregnancy :/ I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know if this is true, but one girl tell in my Instagram that Photoshoot (perhaps possible cover) that Candice made for Elle China will come out in June...

44 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

So sad to have no news, not even VS...I think Candice will not appear either during pregnancy :/ I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know if this is true, but one girl tell in my Instagram that Photoshoot (perhaps possible cover) that Candice made will come out in June...

It's most likely to be in June if this is a big magazine.

We have Elle China (and I think that Vogue China too but I'm not sure), whatever she shoot in Abu Dhabi (if she was shooting), the VS shoots in LA with David Bellemere, guyaroch and Russell and maybe things that we don't know about tho, let's wait.

44 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

let's wait.

+1

You guys shouldn't worry that much. Ofcourse we will get work from her, we have the shoots where medicinevs talks about (elle, VS, the Abu Dhabi shoot and maybe vogue) and probably also some unknown shoots. Maybe new Max Factor and Biotherm campaign ads & video's. And big chance also some shots from her babybump and all, via social media and maybe (i hope) paparazzi pics. Plus maybe she will also have a shoot(s) and/or interviews for an editorial while being pregnant, Doutzen and all did that too so like said above let's just wait :)