Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I know! I'm surprised she was able to shoot for VS earlier this month. It seems like it came out of nowhere. 

Yeah, i know... And like 4 days ago she was in China looking so slimm no idea of what is going on... But she looks cute with the baby bump

She looks absolutely adorable with the baby bump and she truly is glowing. Surprised she is in NYC if she's not working, but I'm guessing they will have the baby there so they're probably getting a nursery ready

Just now, Clauds said:

She looks absolutely adorable with the baby bump and she truly is glowing. Surprised she is in NYC if she's not working, but I'm guessing they will have the baby there so they're probably getting a nursery ready

If true, good call. With that virus in Brazil best to stay in the US.

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I was thinking the same thing. But she does love Brazil so who knows.

Yeah, I'm really hoping she wont take the risk though, especially so early in her pregnancy. They aren't talking about it that much right now bc we're also having the political pandemonium, but thing are still p crazy over here. :ninja:

It's not much of a big deal here in Argentina, not sure about Chile, Uruguay and the rest tho but I do know it's a big issue in Brazil, Buenos Aires is currently infested with Brazilians running away from it, especially women. So I do think Candice will avoid going to Brazil since it's something it's out of her control.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It's not much of a big deal here in Argentina, not sure about Chile, Uruguay and the rest tho but I do know it's a big issue in Brazil, Buenos Aires is currently infested with Brazilians running away from it, especially women. So I do think Candice will avoid going to Brazil since it's something it's out of her control.

Nothing over here so far.

38 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I just came back from Uruguay and I didn't hear anything about it over there either. I think that it's mostly in brazil really.