Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

6 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

^ I have no idea :idk: what is the translation?? 

When I plugged it into Google translate it says "Congratulations, baby.  Obs (obviously) No filter Cause she does not need , but I do" but that could translate incorrectly. Or I'm missing something about the sex of the baby. 

8 minutes ago, iam_L said:

Actually yes. It does say "Congratulations for the baby". However the "for" (pela) is used in the female form. In portuguese the word baby is actually masculine, so whenever referring to a baby we don't know the sex we still use whatever article, or complement in its masculine form. Generally we only use the female form when we know we are referring to girl. 

I hope it makes sense what im trying to say and its more or less clear... 

That makes perfect sense, thank you! I know that Google translate doesn't pick up on those kinds of things so I figured I was missing something that only someone who is familiar with the language knows. 

If she knows the sex then she would have to be more than 3 months, right?

The blue hearts at first made me think it is a boy :p can't wait to know for sure though, super curious about the name!

By the pictures I'd guess she's at arround 4 months though. She has a cute little bump. :wub: